5th period

Time jump lol

(their passing period is 8 minutes long btw)

sorry, resume.

Emma's pov

It's 5th period which means I have English. As I was walking in, someone tapped my shoulder. I was prepared to see that bitch again but when I turned around I see a pretty girl thats about 5'9. What's up with all these tall girls i'm only 5'5 sadly.

Emma: "Umm... hi, what your name."

To be honest I thought she would be a total bitch but she wasn't. I take a quick glance at what she's wearing and I see that she's wearing a basic crop top with simple dark blue jeans with black vans. Cute I thought.

Olivia: "Oh! sorry my name's Olivia. You?"

Emma: "My name's Emma."

Olivia: "I feel like I've seen you before."

I secretly hoped that she didn't see me or my family on any magazine.

Emma: "I don't think so"

Olivia: "oh...anyways... did you see or hear about the new kid that came in with a Lamborghini."

Emma: "oh umm yea."

I felt so awkward because no one knows my name and yet I'm the new topic of the school.

Olivia: "are you ok?"

Emma: "umm yeah, what colour is the car"

Olivia: "people said it was red"

My eyes widened and it looked like I just saw a ghost.

Olivia: "Apparently, the new kid's richer than the Dolan twins"

Just in that moment, my keys fall out. I quickly reach to pick it up but Olivia beats me to it.

Her eyes widened and looked down at her hands that held the keys of a 600 thousand dollar car.

Olivia: "it's you?"

Emma: "ummm yea"

Olivia: "um how much wa-"

I was prepared for her question because I knew that she had many. Just as she in the middle of her question, the the bell rang.

God is with me today.

I walk in with Olivia talking about some random shit.
As I walk in I take a look around the class and everyone was in their little cliques and stereotypical groups. I ignored most of them, but there was one group that really stood out to me. The football players.

Ethan's pov
As we were in the back talking about our plans.

Toddy: "you gonna tryout for football"

Ethan: "you know it"

Jeff: "you?" *pointed to Grayson*

Grayson: "yep"

David: "I can't believe that Natalie and I have been dating for 6 months. I feel like the cheerleaders are super easy this this year. If you guys walk by, then they'll be begging on their knees for you."

Ethan: "isn't every cheerleader eas-"

I was cut off buy the door opening and there stood the hot, rich girl. Damn. I still don't know her name. But I'll find out soon. As she walked in all of my friend's well except David's mouth hung open. And I see Gray drooling over her, basically eye fucking her.

Toddy: "damn she's so hot. I bet she's easy.:

Jeff: "no way. I mean she's super fucking hot but she's tough."

David: "yeah did you not see her "little" argument with Meredith earlier. She just didn't give a fuck about it."

Grayson: "I want her in my bed. I bet she's hard to get."

Ethan: "no way I'm getting her first. Back off!"

Grayson: "make me. Aren't you dating what's her name."

Toddy: "isn't it merebitch or something like that"

David: "I think so"

Ethan: "ugh it's Meredith"

The late bell rang and the teacher came in.

Teacher: "ok class we have a new student today. Ok so just tell us your name, hobbies, net worth, cars, .and your background."

Emma's pov
Wtf is wrong with this school. Why do they care so much about money.

Emma: "uhh my name's Emma Chamberlain, I've been cheerleading for five years, I model a little, and umm my net worth is 50 million, I have 4 cars, and both of my parents are super models."

I looked around to see everyone shocked.

Teacher: "any questions for Ms. Chamberlain"

I hear a deep voice behind me I turned around expecting to see the boy in the parking lot but instead, I see his twin brother.

Teacher: "yes Grayson"

Hmmm Grayson

Grayson: "what kind of car did you drive to school today."
He smirked

Emma: "my red Lamborghini why"

Grayson: "nothing
What are your other cars"

Emma: "I have a red, purple, and black Lamborghini, but those are just for important events."

I hear an even deeper voice pipe up

Ethan: "what's your everyday casual car"

Emma: "my white range rover"

I see Ethan smirk

Teacher: "ok any other questions for Emma"

Jeff: "yeah"

Toddy: "did you know that these two"*points to the twins back and forth* "are the richest kids here"

Emma: "no I didn't"

Jeff: "no they're not because Emma is you dumbass"

Toddy: "don't call me a dumbass, you dumbass"

Teacher: "Enough!"

My eyes widened

Grayson's pov
Emma looked so hot. Her body is so fit, pretty much to the point where she has abs.

Emma's pov
I see Grayson staring at me and Ethan glaring at Grayson. Wait but isn't he dating Merebitch or something like that.

I look at their table and see all. of. them staring at me.

Ugh fuckboys

Thank you for reading this chapter. This story is getting closer to the juicy stuff (eww lol)