"it's gonna be alright"

We walked back to my car while people loaded all of our bags in the trunk. She already had her Rolex watch on along with all the other Cardier bracelets she has. I on the other hand couldn't put my watch on because I already had one on and I had a lot of Cardier bracelets on.

I looked in my glove department for mascara. I found two brand new ones, I put some on and Scarlette put some on too. I found mascara but I also found a red inhaler. This must be Grayson's cause he told me he has asthma and none of us do. I should return this asap cause this seems important.

Me:"change of plans, we're dropping something off for my friend"

Scarlette:"sure"

I drove to Ethan and Grayson's house all the lights seemed to be turned on except Ethan's room. Grayson's car wasn't home so i assumed he was home alone. I see multiple people in that room. Scarlette and I heard crashing and smashing and we instantly ran inside. We walked inside surprised that the door was unlocked. I held my finger to my mouth indicating to be quiet. Lamps were smashed and glass was everywhere.

Me:"stick with me" I whispered to Scarlette

Luckily, Scarlette and I use to be black belts in karate and good boxers.

I opened a small door under the staircase and spotted Ethan curled up in a ball, head tucked into his knees. I shook him a bit and his eyes were puffy and red, was he crying. He saw Scarlette and was confused.

We heard smashing upstairs and stair creaking.

Me:"Ethan go to the couch and call the cops, Scarlette, follow me, you know what to do"

Ethan silently obeyed which made me sad cause he's usually tough and stubborn or would usually come back with a snappy comeback.

The robbers came down stairs with bags of money and spotted us. They ran to me and Scarlette which made us flip them both and pass out. There were a couple more that tried to punch us but we dodged them and both of us worked together to fight them. I was in the corner and one was running up to me. I ran up the wall and did a back flip. Scarlette and I positioned them in the ground like they were arrested in hand cuffs. I tied their hands together with a Versace scarf. And Scarlette ties the other one with a Burberry one that we just bought today. What a waste but that's not the point. We took the bag of money and put it back in the safe. We heard sirens down the street and Grayson busting through the door.

Gray:"what the hell happened"

Me:"we'll explain later"

Scarlette:"are you ok"

She said to Ethan, he just nodded.

Gray:"anyways what are we got a do about the house"

Me:"we'll talk about that later"

Me:"you should go to our house first and we'll meet you there"

He nodded and drove off to our house.

Am officer came up to us and started asking us question.

Officer:"so explain to us what happened"

Me:"we came because my friend forgot his inhaler in my car but then we heard smashing and people in rooms that weren't familiar"

Officer:"how did they get tied up"

Scarlette:"my sister and I fought them"

Officer:"how old are you"

Me:"18"

Scarlette:"12"

Officer:"ok thank you for your information"