Interesting

Ethan's pov
During class I kept staring at Emma. She noticed a few times but she seemed to ignore me. I tried but I just can't seem to get my eyes off her, especially when I sit right behind her and that she's literally wearing that super hot black laced crop top and those super skinny jeans that show off her all her curves. Damn.

Grayson's pov
I just can't stop looking at Emma. The way her body fits in her outfit like a glove. Damn.
My brother and I were known as the player and fuckboys. But I wouldn't be known as a fuckboy if I didn't fuck around with some girls. I would love to get Emma in my bed right asap but I thought it would be kinda fun to mess around with her a little bit. ;)

Ethan's pov
I look over to Grayson seeing that he's making up some master plan in his head.

Emma's pov
Great I sit with the football players/fuckboys. I sit in front of one of the twins which I think his name is Ethan and next to the other one which I think is Grayson. Just great.

9 minutes later

I was writing down some notes and then I feel a large but cold hand slide onto my thigh, I looked down to see grayson's hand on me. I knew how players were so I decided to play along and make him think he has an affect me. Two can play it that game.
So, I slide my hands to his crotch area where I can feel him getting a boner so I slide my hand away quickly and smirked at him.

Grayson's pov
I was frustrated, I was craving her touch even though I only felt it for 2.5 seconds.

After the bell rang I guickly got out of my seat to catch Emma. Apparently so was Ethan. Once I got to her, I pinned her against the lockers and immediately locked lips with her. I swiped my tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance but she teased me and deny my request. At this point everyone in the hall was staring at us and I see Ethan glaring at me. I was starting to get a boner again and I wanted to take things to another level. Emma noticed my growing boner and decided to tease me. Again.

Ethan's pov
I can't believe gray right now, he stole my girl I had my eyes set on to play with. He can't get away with this. Wait, what am I thinking right I'm with Meredith.

Emma's pov
I can feel grayson's boner poking my leg so I knew this was the perfect timing. I also knew he was horny so I rubbed his crotch for a split second then just left him.

Grayson's pov
I can't believe her, I must get payback.

-

Olivia: "hey, I want you to meet my friend here"

Natalie: "hey I'm Natalie, what's your name"

Emma: "my name's Emma nice to meet you."

Natalie: "so... what do you do"

Emma: "oh I modeled with my parents when I was younger, and I still do but started getting into gymnastics and cheerleading."

Natalie: "oh I'm a cheerleader too. How long have you been cheerleading."

Emma: "oh cool, I've cheerleading for 5 years. You?"

Nathalie: "2 years. Hey you should try out for cheerleading this year."

Olivia: "you really should. I'm not on the team but I've heard some other cheerleaders last year complain about their captain."

Emma: "I don't know if I have enough time. I mean in between modeling, and national cheerleading, I don't really have that much time. And let's not forget I also need to spend time with my family.
And do something super important...

SHOPPING!!!"

Natalie: "come on we would really need someone like you on our team."

Emma: "but you haven't even seen me cheer before"

Natalie: "but you're the most experienced member on our team."

Emma: "I guess, let me call my manager to see if I'm free. When are the practices."

Natalie: "ok so the try outs are tomorrow after school at 4:15, but if you actually get on the team the practices are Monday through Thursday at 4:00 to 7:30. But we cheer for the games every Friday."

Emma: "and how long does the season last"

Natalie: "September through May"

Emma: "ok thanks"

On the phone with Christian (manager)

Chris is in his mid twenty's, has greenish hazel eyes, and dirty blond. He's about 6 feet, and ripped. He's pretty wealthy too. People would be surprised if we weren't dating. But he's like my big brother.

Emma: "hey Chris, I was wondering if I had anything planned, at 4:00pm to 7:30pm?"

Chris: "it depends, on what day"

Emma: "umm how about everyday, September through May?"

Chris: "in the mean time, you don't seem to have anything, except the fashion show tomorrow at 6 but I'm not sure about the future."

Emma: "oh"

*I glanced at Natalie she had hope in her eyes that I could go. So I couldn't just let her down*

"Tell my assistant I won't be attending because of cheerleading tryouts."

Assistant: Katy.

Chris: "very well consider it done:

Emma: "ok thank you"

End of phone call

I turn around to see Olivia and Natalie with their mouths hung open.

Emma: "what?!?!"

Olivia: "you have a manager"

Natalie: "and an assistant"

Emma: "yea since I was 12...
Anyway I can go tomorrow after school"

Natalie: "yay"*clap clap clap* lol

Olivia: "what did you have to cancel anyway"

Emma: "A fashion show my mother's walking in"

Olivia: "wow."

Emma: "you guys should go with me one day"

Natalie: "OMG really!"

Olivia: "thank you so much"

All: "love you"