Protein shakes

Next day  (7am)

Grayson's pov

I wake up pretty early because I managed to make a good sleeping schedule. I doubt anyone wakes up earlier than me at my age. I woke up and got ready to go for a run and work out at the local gym in Calabasas. It took me about 5 minutes to find my closet. Luckily I managed to find it and change into some shorts and a tight athletic t-shirt. I walk to my bathroom which took like another 3 minutes. I peeked into Emma's room to see her still sleeping peacefully on her large Cal King sized bed. Even all of her guest rooms have king sized beds. 

-

After I brushed my, washed my face, and etc i came out of the bathroom and noticed emma wasn't there anymore. It took me 20 to 30 minutes just to find the main area and when I walked down the stairs, I see Emma in a super hot and fitting Chanel two piece, sports bra and legging set that she paired with Balenciagas. I noticed she was making a protein shake.

Emma:"hey what are you doing up so early"

Me:"I was gonna go for a run and work out at the gym in Calabasas. You?"

Emma:"I was also gonna go for a run and work out. I'm surprised you found me"

Me:"same, even Ethan doesn't wake up this early to work out work me"

Emma laughed

Me:"how long do you run"

Emma:"I run about four miles everyday"

Me:"holy shit I only run two miles"

Emma:"well, this body doesn't shape itself"

Me:"hey where do you workout"

Emma:"I have many steps to working out which one do you want to hear"

Me:"all of them"

Emma:"first I go on a two mile run then I go to soulcycle, then I go to the gym for about an hour and forty five minutes, and after that I go to a tumbling place to cheerlead for like 30 minutes, then I go boxing sometimes, and then i run for another two miles."

Me:"what the hell that is so tough"

Emma:"I like it though"

Me:" what do you do if you have school"

Emma:"I go after school"

Me:"wow, what gym do you go to"

Emma:"I depends, if I have time, I go to the gym in Calabasas. But if i'm in a hurry, I work out in our gym"

Me:"Is there a day where you don't workout"

Emma:"never, not since I was 12"

Me:"Damn"

Emma:"hey, you want to join me"

Me:"depends, will it kill me mentally or physically"

Emma:"I don't know it depends on how much you work out, and how motivated you are"

I notice Emma drinking a shake and I didn't even hear the blender. She was drinking out of a Chanel bottle, I didn't even know they had bottles.

 She was drinking out of a Chanel bottle, I didn't even know they had bottles