calling my name

Ethan's pov
I woke up in the middle of the night in an unfamiliar room with my arms wrapped around a girl. Oh god it better it better not be a random slut. I looked at her face and it was Emma. Memories of last night came back to me and I started to panic, I couldn't breath but Emma woke up.

Emma:"hey, hey what wrong"

I couldn't speak I had no air.

Emma:"breath in and breath out. It's ok, you're ok" she said as she held onto my shoulders.

Something about her just made me feel safe like no other can, not Meredith, not my parents, not my sister, not even Grayson.

Emma's pov
I was woken up by my alarm. I looked to my side and see Ethan sleeping peacefully with his arms and legs around me.

I got out of bed and got ready. I finished my make up and picked out my outfit. I woke scarlette up and she got ready too. My mom and I let her have make up on but not too much unless it's for work. I like having a full face on but scarlette only uses concealer, translucent powder, mascara and lip gloss. She curled her hair and put hairspray on. She sprayed a little Gucci perfume that I bought her for Christmas.

Emma's ootd
She wore a short crop top with vintage denim shorts, louis belt, 2020 original adidas dad shoes, and Chanel bag. She sprayed a little Marc Jacob daisy perfume.

Scarlette's ootd
She wore a cropped tank top with super ripped skinny jeans tucked into a Gucci belt and she wore black vans. She had a Gucci backpack on.

Some people would say we let scarlette dress too mature for her age but we think we just let her dress the way she likes. We want her to express herself, if it's through clothing, so be it. Of coarse not too revealing or disrespectful. I made 4 protein shakes for the 4 of us and put two in the fridge for the twins. While we finished up our drinks Grayson woke up and got dressed.

Gray was brushing his teeth and Ethan was still sleeping.

My sister and I just watched Netflix while waiting for them.

Scarlette:"so have you been talking to Zac"

Me:"yep, he just got a new dog"

Scarlette:"oh my god really?! What breed"

Me:"he said something about a German Shepard"

Scarlette:"holy crap I wanna meet it"

Me:"someday"

Grayson came down all dressed walking strait to the fridge pulling out a protein shake.

Me:"where's Ethan"

Gray:"still asleep"

Me:"should I wake him"

Gray:"you can attempt to but I already tried"

Me:"ok"

Gray:"I'm gonna go home and get a change of clothes for him"

Me:"sounds good"

I walked to my room where Ethan was and he was snoring lightly. I tried waking him up but he wouldn't budge. I decided to let him sleep in while i go to school. I called Grayson telling him Ethan isn't going today. Luckily Grayson hasn't left the driveway.

I got scarlette and Grayson into the car and drove to school. While i dropped Scarlette off a bunch of moms ran up to my car for god knows what.

I got a text saying Olivia also got mono but will come during 4th period, wtf. Apparently it's spreading fast.