flipped off

She turned to me and flipped me off while walking back to her cheer team.

Gray and I chuckled at each other and shook our heads.

I can't help but stare at Emma's swaying hips right in front of us. She turned back around to Natalie who was leading the team until Emma came back.

We heard Emma and Natalie yelling cheer chants.

Emma&Natalie:" give me a T"

team:"T"

Emma&Natalie:"give me an i"

team:"i"

Emma:"give me an G"

team:"G"

Emma&Natalie:"give me an E"

team:"E"

Emma&Natalie:"give me an R"

team:"R"

Emma&Natalie:"what's that spell"

team:"tigers"

All the girls did their flips and at the end, Emma and Natalie did a duo routine that included basket toss, full tucks and lots of lots and lots of flips.

_

Gray and I were finished showering and changing out of our sweaty clothes. As we walked out of the locker rooms we saw Emma walking out while talking on her iphone 11 pro. That phone didn't even drop yet. they just said it's coming soon.

I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I couldn't help it. It was on a low speaker volume.

Emma:"hey Chris, did you book anything for this weekend"

Christian:"actually yes, you have to walk runway on saturday and attend one next tonight"

Emma:"tonight!?" she didn't sound annoyed or anything but she did sound surprised

Christian:"yes and you have a fitting with Louis Vuitton for the show in an hour and a half"

Emma:"ok can I bring a plus one"

Christian:"sure, shall I inform Scarlette"

Emma:"no Scarlette has dance classes with Matt Steffanina for 3 weeks so she's staying at a friend's house"

Christian:"so it's just you tonight?"

Emma:"no i want to bring my friend Natalie Mariduena"

What?!

Christian:"very well, I'll schedule her for a fitting with you too"

Emma:"thanks"

-

Grayson started to talk which snapped me out of my thoughts.

Gray:"we did it again" he said while holding his hand up expecting a high five

It bugged me to see Emma annoyed. Especially since it was caused by us. I don't know what came over me earlier. I wasn't thinking. I'm never thinking. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity and walked back to the car getting into the driver's seat.

Grayson:"come on you left me hangin'!!"he whined

Really short chapter srry but this chapter will be important later. :)