substitute

unedited

David's pov

David:"everyone this is Zane"

Me, Natalie, Jeff and Todd has known Zane for a long time even before we came to this school. We also have a little group that consists with even more people in it. It's like a friend group outside of school that no one knows of.

Emma:"Hey i'm Emma"she said not fully turning around cause she had to get something from her bag

Zane:"hey boo" he said not in a flirty way but in a playful, girly way.

she just laughed

Ethan:"hey I'm Ethan"

Zane:"holy shit you're hot"

Ethan:"umm thanks?" he said while laughing

Grayson:"my name's Grayson but people call me Gray"

Zane:"holy shit you're hot too"

Grayson:"thanks" he said while laughing

Zane furrowed his brows and backed up a bit.

Zane:"wait hold on, am i seeing double or am i going crazy, I swear i'm not high"

Grayson:"no we're twins"

Zane:"oh thank god i thought i was still drunk or high from last night, i didn't even think that was possible"

Grayson:"no you're good"

Natalie:"anyways how'd you get here"

Zane:"i transferred"

Jeff:"so hows life"

Zane:"pretty boring actually"

Todd:"we both know that's a fucking lie"

David:"yeah zane party's so much that he walks in without knowing who the host is or if he's even invited"

Zane:"sounds like zane baby" he said sassily

Emma finally turned around now fully facing us. But once she did Zanes eyes lid up his brows rose and his mouth hung open.

David:"what" i furrowed my brows

Zane:"holy shit!! you're Emma chamberlain! I thought I recognized that voice from somewhere" he said not loud enough to get the classes attention.

Emma:"the one and only"

Zane:"holyyyy shitttt" he said dragging his letters out

David:"what about her"

Zane:"dude, do you seriously not know"

Natalie:"what the fuck are you talking about"

Zane:"Emma. Fucking. Chamberlain"

Natalie:"yeah what about her"

Zane:"oh my fucking god you guy are either really dumb or y'all just living under the biggest rock"

David:"what are you talking about"

Zane:"Emma Chamberlain?? world's most popular and beautiful model"

All us except Grayson shook their.

Zane:"has a super rich family. everyone are models"

Still nothing.

Zane:"parents are Michael and Sophia Chamberlain, her little sister is named Scarlette"

Zane:"she is a professional dancer, was on dancing with the stars, so you think you can dance, world of dance"

Nothing.