"sure, let's say that"

One week time jump

Emma's pov
It's officially time to go back to school. Yay. This sucks. Lisa went back to Jersey and Grayson went home a few days ago because I had a shoot with Chanel. Still no one knows about my life.

I wore a white t-shirt tucked in black leather pants with an Hermés belt and black heel boots. I swung a small ysl bag on my shoulder.

I felt my phone vibrate and no surprise it was Grayson.

Gray:"hey em, can you pick me up"

Me:"what happen to your car"

Gray:"nothing I just want to sit in your car"

Me:"no drive your car, we can meet up at philz if you want"

Gray:"sure I'll be there in 15 minutes, I have to wake E up first"

Me:"been there done that, traumatized"

Gray:"hahaha"

Me:"ok see ya"

Gray:"see ya"

I did a simple look and tied my hair. I quickly got my keys and sunglasses and head out to my car.

I got out of the car and walked over to the coffee shop. I see grayson's car but I didn't see him. I was about to order but someone tapped me on the shoulder and it appears to be a girl.

Me:"umm can I help you" i said a little annoyed.

Girl (allie)

Allie:"actually yes, I noticed that you and Grayson know each other and I was wondering if you could set me up with him"

Me:"sorry I'm here to get my coffee not set you up with Grayson"

Allie:"please I really like him and I know that he likes me but he's just too scared to admit it"

I was about to say something back but Grayson finally came out.

Gray:"Baby!!"

Allie:"yes" she said batting her eyelashes way too many times

Gray:"not you"

He came over and put his arm around my waist. He signaled me to go in for a hug so I hugged him. While hugging him he whispered something to me.

Gray:"play along"

He released me from the hug. I gave him a confused look.

Me:"oh....hey babe"

He kissed me on the cheek and Allie stared at us like she was about to burst.

Allie:"wait you two are dating?"

Gray:"yep"

Allie:"but I've been trying all these years and you never gave me a chance"

Gray:"well now you can finally stop trying"

She walked away shrieking.

Me:"who is she"

Gray:"Allie Stone"

Me:"does she go to our school"

Gray:"no she goes to lakeway high"

Me:"then how does she know you"