that smirk

Two week jump (im Sorry that I'm lazy lol)

Emma's pov
I had to get ready for school which is so unnecessary but oh well. It took me a solid 45 mins to find my outfit. I decided to wear a black leather/latex tube top and some olive green cargo pants with black docs, and a Gucci bag.

 I decided to wear a black leather/latex tube top and some olive green cargo pants with black docs, and a Gucci bag

I drove my range rover to dile it down a bit but I definitely still got stares but less than before. I got out of the car and into the school, I immediately got cat calls, some "damn" and stares from everyone on the football team, well except David. I'm glad that Natalie has a loyal boyfriend. But someone doesn't, Meredith. I see Ethan practically undressing me with his eyes so I winked at him and decided to sway my hips while walking away

Ethan's pov
She noticed me staring at her. Everyday when she's here she somehow had a very attractive outfit on her. Especially since she made the cheerleading team. I hope she's captain cause the cheerleading captain and football captain must spend time together I don't know why.
They're announcing who the football and cheer captain are tomorrow.

-after school

Emma's pov
Emma: "hey Natalie you want to walk to practice with me"

Natalie: "omg I've been looking for you everywhere."

Emma: "well you found me"

Natalie: "yeah let's go."

Emma: "sure"

Natalie: "so how do you like cheerleading here so far"

Emma: "I like it, though everyone except you seems fake"

Natalie: "literally. I was surrounded by fake people last year."

Emma: "omg I'm so sorry."
Natalie laughed

We walked to the field, and today is the first day of actual practice because we've just been running laps for the past two weeks.

Natalie: "ugh we're sharing the field with the football players"

Emma: "just great" *sarcastic*

Ethan&Grayson pov:
We see the girls coming out. Some were either pushing their tits or ass out. Some of them were also winking at us. But Emma came out with Natalie and OH MY GOD. She doesn't even try but she still looks good. I mean Natalie also looks hot but she's dating David. If she was single, I would've also had my eyes on her.

No one's pov
Emma was wearing a lulu lemon sports bra and legging set and Natalie was wearing lulu lemon tank and legging set.

Emma's pov
I was kinda nervous because it was the first time the girls were seeing me cheer since try outs were private.

Coach: "ok we will form s line and each of you will do a simple cartwheel one by one."

Once we formed a line each girl was doing a cartwheel but coach didn't seem satisfied for some reason. I was next and about to perform but someone decided to speak up.

Meredith: "hey everyone, let's watch miss Chamberlain fall on her cartwheel."

Now everyone's attention was on me
She wasn't even that good, even she landed wobbly.

Emma: "ok I whispered"

I did my cartwheel and landed perfectly.

Everyone including the coach was clapping for me and I see Meredith fuming with anger. It was weird when they started clapping because this is varsity cheerleading.

Football Coach: "ok everyone you have a free day since we finished early, you can either talk or watch the cheerleaders practice, but you may not leave the campus"

Guys: "alright"

I see the guys pulling into the empty spot. Just great, more people

Cheer coach: "ok ladies let's do some rounds offs. Again do it one by one"

Everyone except Natalie landed either on their butts or landed wobbly. Coach had a facial expression that had no hope.

Natalie: "good luck Em"

Every football player snapped their heads in my direction.

I did my round off and of course landed it perfectly.

-

After a few hours, practice finally ended. Once Natalie and I finished changing and walked out of the girls locker room, coach pulled me aside.

Coach: "I am amazed by your performance today, you landed everything perfectly"

Emma: "thank you"

Coach: "keep up the good work"

I was walking to my car and I see Ethan looking it.

Emma: "I'm guessing you don't know who this belongs to"

Ethan jumped a little

Ethan: "nope, but I have a pretty good guess, can you tell me babygirl." He smirked. And he was back to his fuckboys habits

I took my keys and unlocked my car to.

Ethan: "and I was correct, where can I collect my prize"

Emma:"how bout I give you 20 dollars so you could go out and buy yourself something pretty"

He rolled his eyes and laughed.

I was about to close my door but Ethan stopped me

Ethan: "you did great during practice."

Emma: "thanks, you did too, can I go now." I said annoyed

Ethan: "why so rush babygirl." he smirked

I rolled my eyes 

Emma: "because I want to go home and I hope you know this but I'm a lot smarter than you think." 

I smirked back and shut the door only to see him speechless but before I shut the door I said

Emma: "bye... daddy"

I heard Ethan huff damn

Ty for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.

Next chapter is superrr long oops