Em and Nat (the pranksters lol)

unedited

Next day at school-

Ethan's pov

I saw that Emma and Natalie was at the show on her instagram. I just found it though I was shocked but wasn't really surprised to see that she has millions and millions of followers.

I got to school late with Grayson expecting to see empty grounds and empty hallways but nope I saw Meredith standing next to a car.

Emma's ootd (i'm just gonna get this out of the way)

A baggy white Gucci shirt tied into a tight knot at the bottom, jet black super ripped skinny Levi's jeans, leather Saint Laurent heel boots, small white Balmain bag (search it, the bag's really cute)

Natalie's ootd

a white tube top, black leather pants, Levi's ripped jean jacket, Louis Vuitton ankle heel boots, red Gucci bag.

Emma's pov

I got a new car. wow. It came in last night after Nat left. I got the brand new 2020 matte black Bugatti. And yet no one knew. I drove Scarlette to school earning stares on the campus from other mothers.

It was my turn to go to school now. It was pretty early since I had an early workout today.

When I arrived no one was there. well except this other car that now pulled up next to me.

Natalie came out looking like she was wide awake with a fresh face of make up.

Natalie:"omg! I thought I was the only one here"

Emma:"then why are you here so early"

Natalie:"my alarm clock stopped since yesterday morning so I  thought I was running late"

Emma:"oh"

Natalie:"well now i have an hour to kill"

Emma:"same"

Natalie:"wait why are you here this early"

Emma:"early work out sesh"

Natalie:"damn. anyways thank you so much for the show last night"

Emma:"for sure"

Natalie:"anyway what do you want to do in the mean time"

Emma:"you wanna clear out everything in the principle's office"

i practically saw her eyes light up

Natalie:"yep"

-

Emma:"well that definitely took longer than i thought"

Natalie:"what if we get caught there are cameras here"

Emma:"don't worry I called my assistant to hack into the system to block them out"

Natalie:"nice"

The rooms was now completely empty except for the note that says "have a good day :)"

The bell rang indicating that people were starting to come. We rushed out of the room quickly trying not to get caught and we luckily didn't. We got out to the front yard to see a big, and i mean BIG group. Kind of like the one I saw on the first day of school.

Ethan's pov

Meredith was standing in front of a sick car, almost like she's guarding it. Gray and I took a closer look cause we couldn't tell what kind of car that is and why Meredith was protecting it like her life depended on it.