sister bonding

Hi! i'm back! after like a month srry. I had to write a few chapters since i had like no drafts. Anyways continue :)

-

Next day

Ethan's pov
For some reason I woke up early. I guess last night was keeping me up all night and couldn't sleep. I decided to go to philz and get some coffee cause why not.

I got ready in 15 minutes anf headed to my car. I arrived at philz, Beverly hills and parked in front of the shop. I saw the same Bentley from yesterday.

I walked in the store and saw Grayson.

Me:"who's car is that"

Gray:"are you really that dumb"

When Emma came out my eyes widened a bit because she came out in the hottest outfit.

Emma's ootd
Emma wore a black tube top, super ripped jeans, small Gucci belt, Balenciaga shoes, and a small Gucci purse.

She came over to Grayson in line and was on her phone. It was they're turn to order.

Gray:"I'll have the Manhattan with almond milk" (actual drink)

Emma:"and I'll have the large dancing water with almond milk, no sweet"

Cashier:"anything else"

Emma:"umm"

She turned around and asked me what I wanted.

Me:"no it's fine I'll just pay for myself"

Emma:"no really, just order your drink"

Me:"thanks"

She gave me a smile.

The cashier told us the total and Emma payed. She never let's us pay for some reason.

-at school

Emma's pov
Ethan arrived before us due to Grayson having a nose bleed. 😂

I got a text saying Natalie and David got mono. Gross.

We walked into the building and immediately saw Ethan swallowing girl's face against Grayson and I locker.

Gray:"looks like I'm staying at your house again, sorry"

Me:"I can't we have a dinner with the Kardashians"

Gray:"lucky"

Apparently he didn't hear us and continued to swallow her face.

Grayson and I cleared our throats and Ethan glared at us for interrupting him.

Ethan:"what" he gritted out with his teeth

Me:"move asshole"

Ethan:"make me"

Gray:"you don't want that"

Me:"just move" I sighed out calmly, not wanting to cause a scene.

Apparently this girl doesn't understand by the word move because she stays on top of my locker.

Annie:"make us move" she said in a squeaky voice that caused Grayson and I cover our ears and Ethan to squint his eyes a little.

Ethan:"first of all, there is no "us" and second of all, you really don't want to fight her"

Annie:"I don't care she can fight all she wants I'll still kick her ass"

She caused a few people around us to tell her to be quiet.