"this IS my life"

Me: "I think we should go mini golfing"

Emma: "ok"

Me: "where should we mini golf"

Emma: "what do you mean"

Me: "should we find places to mini golf like go to the country club"

Emma: "i can't use my dad's country club membership."

Me: "we should yelp a mini golf place"

Emma: "no need to"

Me: "huh?"

Emma: "we have a mini golf coarse in the yard"

Me: "of coarse you do"

We both laughed

Emma: "do you have any golf clothes with you"

Me: "I didn't pack any"

Emma: "no worries"

Emma told me to follow her, amd she lead me to this large room full of clothes, trophies, and sport jerseys on display.

Emma: "since your body and my dad's body build are similar, I think you could maybe fit these."

There were pictures of Emma's dad from when he was in high school before he got into modeling. I could tell he was/is super athletic.

Emma: "what are you doing"

Me: "I saw all of these jerseys and trophies and pictures of your dad."

Emma: "this is basically his sports achievement room"

All of the jerseys says Chamberlain so I guess he was into everything.

Mr. Chamberlain was very chiseled and handsome and still is.

There were pictures of him playing football and basketball, etc

Me: "who's this"

Emma: "that's my mom, they went to the same high school."

Me: "wow they must know each other for a long time"

Emma: "they said they were the power couple. It was so cliche since my mom was the cheerleader captain and my dad was the football captain so I guess I'm following my mom's footsteps."

Me: "I wanna know what your real background is, behind all the money, cars, and designer brands."

Emma: "well I guess you could say I was born rich. I moved around and people called me the privileged white child. All the money, cars, and designer is my life.

Me: "what do you mean"

Emma: "when i was a baby, my mom would wrap me in Burberry or gucci blankets. And when i was a toddler, my parents would dress me in designer clothes like Burberry dresses, mini givenchy, etc"

Me: "What about your obsession with handbags"

Emma: "my mom would buy me small designer hand bags that matched with her normal sized one when I was like 7 and I would carry them around. I guess that's where the obsession starts"

Me: "wow, I saw the picture in your room"

Emma: "yeah"

Me: "where'd you move around."

Emma: "what do you mean"

Me: "where did you move, for example I was born in Long Valley, new jersey but moved to Beverly hills when I was 14."

Emma: "well I was borned in Calabasas, moved to Beverly hills, then I moved to new jersey, then back to Calabasas, and now I'm here."

Me: "wow. What part of jersey did you move to"