"friends?"

Later in the same day

Emma's pov

Gray has been laying on my big cloud chair in my closet waiting for me to pick an outfit.

We just don't care if we change in front of each other anymore cause we feel like siblings and we've been bonding so we're close.

Gray:"can you just hurry up and pick an outfit already"

Me:"it's not as simple as it seems"

Gray:"you just need to pick a top, bottom, shoes, and a purse and you're done."

Me:"it's not as easy as it looks especially when you have my closet"

Gray:"fine you win"

I tried on dozens of tops and bottoms and I still haven't decided yet. I put on a fuzzy reddish orange crop top and matched it with Jean shorts, white docs and a small black Louis Vuitton heart purse.

 I put on a fuzzy reddish orange crop top and matched it with Jean shorts, white docs and a small black Louis Vuitton heart purse

Gray:"did you pick your outfit yet"

Me:"yes"

Gray:"finally"

Me:"what about you? Did you find an outfit yet"

Gray:"i'm in my outfit, i'm ready to go"

Me:"really, you're ready to go in your briefs"

Gray:"yeah"

Me:"you do realize that you literally have nothing except briefs right?"

Gray:"but i'm so lazy to change"

I pulled Grayson off my chair and lead him to his closet.

Gray:"what are you doing" he whined

Me:"you are going to get changed and we are going back to your house to pack some more clothes and pick out your outfit for today."

Gray:"but I already packed outfits"

Me:"not enough now lets go"

Gray:"ugh fine"

Me:"can you at least walk faster"

Gray:"fine but we're driving the Lambo"

Me:"no we're taking your car"

Gray:"why"

Me:"because you have to drive it someday"