Chapter 1

"KIM JEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

But even before Jennie could answer, her unnie already kick her bedroom door open stomping angrily to the other girl, trying to intimidate Jennie with her size, but she was the same size from the door to Jennie's face.

"YOU!" Her unnie growls. "I just bought this body wash three days ago!" Her Seulgi unnie says, shaking the bottle in her dongsaeng's cute face "And now it's like halfway gone!"

"Unnie..." Jennie whines cutely "I have a girlfriend now, I need to take longer baths so I can smell good for a long time..."

Her unnie growls once again, and then she saw the mess inside her sister's room, crumpled papers everywhere.

"What happened here?"

"Oh... This..." Jennie proudly holds out a paper bouquet of flowers. "I spend all night trying to make it... Isn't it pretty?"

"Geez... Have some pride in yourself, could you? If you want to take a longer bath, do it for you, not for the sake of your pretend girlfriend."

"She's not my pretend girlfriend!" Jennie pouts "Jensoo is real..."

Seulgi raise her non existent brow. "Jensoo?"

"That's our pairing name."

"You get more ridiculous by the day."

"I'm ridiculous? How about you girl who keeps stalking that zombie cheerleader.... ACK!!!!"

Seulgi might be small but she's feisty, and nothing gets her in a berserk mode than someone talking smack about her future wife.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT YOUR FUTURE SISTER IN LAW!!!!!"

"SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST!!!"

Seulgi throws Jennie to the floor, annoyed that her sister had a good point.

"Well, this is my year that she's finally going to know."

"You say that every year but nothing happens... unnie... c'mon..."

Jennie clenches her sister's arms, bending down so she could stare intently in her sisters eyes. "This should be the Kim sisters year of love... I have Jisoo and you have Irene..."

"Kim sisters year of love?"

"Yes... unnie... our year of love..." Jennie picks up her bag and the bouquet of paper roses she made.

*****

Jisoo's eyes form narrow slits at the first person she saw in the morning.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo says harshly, not even making an effort to be nice.

"I'm walking you to school. Like the good girlfriend that I am..." Jennie says in delight not really picking up Jisoo's hint. "I made this for you..."

Jisoo's eyes darted at the mess of paper in Jennie's hand. She should just throw it on the ground and stomp on it, she's pretty sure Jennie's heart is going to break and then she will leave her alone.

But she saw the glint of innocence and hope in Jennie's eyes when she took the flowers, and even she wasn't cruel enough to hurt that.

"Thanks..."

"Read the note! Read the note!" Jennie says excitedly

"I love you until the last one die..." Jisoo didn't get the logic of this, but of course she was talking about Jennie, the girl obviously don't have logic "It's a paper bouquet it won't die..."