Chapter 15

Don't know what to do,
to hide my heart,
you are too beautiful.
-Ra.d I'm in love

The reason why Wendy Son has a revolving door of men going in and out of her life, is because she never found the one who could love her, like she loves herself. And knowing her, that will be a proven challenge. She loves herself too much that her OTP is WendyxMirror...

But if there's one thing that Wendy has the right to brag about (other than her flawless beauty, death inducing eye smile, and super wicked charms) it's her gorgeous voice.

It might be just a music class for others, but for Wendy it's an opportunity to show the world (ok maybe just her class) that's she's a superstahhhh...

She glides up to the stage (mini platform), ready to wow the class of 17 bored girls and change their lives with her melodious voice.

She's not even going to say anything to introduce herself... She's just going to sing...

Sashireun...

She wonders if her voice was too low because apparently no one heard her. Everyone in class (except for Irene who's sleeping) was either talking or texting on their phone...

Sashireun...

She said it much louder this time, but still no effect...

How dare these mere mortals just ignore a Goddess?

SASHIREUN!!!

Wendy's lip curved into a triumphant grin as everyone just bounced off their seats in shock. And now that she had their attention, it was time to sing...

Sashireun...

cheom bwasseul ttae buteo geudael joha haedago
mara giga naegen cham eoryeo watdeon geojyo

And as soon as she started singing, the whole room was stupefied. Cellphones were forgotten and conversations were ignored. Now everybody's focus was on the main star right up front.

meonjeo yeonrak haji aneunmyeon geudael nochil kkabwa
geuljareul sseugo ddobogo ji ugil banbok haetjyo

Her flawless voice matches perfectly to the love song. Everyone in that room felt like they suffer from a case of love at first sight. Everyone was gushing in the insides at the thought of being in love. With Wendy's song, it felt like a KPOP music video playing inside their head.

Only two people seem to be immune to Wendy's voice and it was no other than her frenemies, Lisa and Chaeyoung.

The two girls were at the back of the class, snickering at those puppy dog eyed girls mesmerized by Wendy's voice. But they both stopped when they spotted their good ole bud, Kim Jisoo.

The girl was sitting upright, her face remain stoic and expressionless.

"Wow..." Chaeyoung thought "I never thought she was that cold hearted."

"WHAT THE?!" Chaeyoung and Lisa jump up as they saw Jisoo just slam her face on the table.

Wendy was surprised to see how Jisoo just suddenly lay flat on her desk. But that distracting sight won't deter Wendy from her performance. She's an artist after all. There could be a tsunami ready to engulf this whole class, but she's still going to die singing... or swimming... or sinking...

But what her friends didn't figure out is the reason why Jisoo did that. Truth was, the reason why Jisoo was slump on her desk was so that she could hide her smile.

Yes, Jisoo is gushing in the inside too. But she knows it would ruin her reputation if she looks like these googly eyed girls, so she made sure she hide it.