Chapter 8

Your sharp nose seems like it could cut me
Your electrifying eyes make me melt
Your copper-toned skin looks sweet
I want to thrillingly approach you and steal you Orange Caramel, Lipstick

*****

"Hold on a second..."

"What?"

It worried Jisoo that the second Jennie pulled away, the girl was running hurriedly to the other side of the rooftop. It made Jisoo wonder if she was going too fast...

But unknown to her, the second Jennie was in the other corner... Jennie started dancing excitedly, flailing her arms in the sky while hooting...

"We kiss... we kiss...oh yeah...oh yeah...oh yeah!!!"

Jennie was so happy, she was doing the crab dance, leg dance and cobra dance all at once..

She quickly clears her throat and runs back to Jisoo.

The two blushingly look away from each other and it was Jennie, who stepped closer until they were toe to toe.

To say Jisoo wasn't nervous is an understatement, she tries to recall what to do on this situations. She tries to dig her brain and try to remember from every romantic movie she watch, romantic novels she read.

What do lovers do at the time as this?

She was about to wrap her arms around Jennie's shoulders, but stop... Wait... that's what girls do... But they're both girls. So, she should do it? Or Jennie?

But while she's racking her brain for an answer, here was Jennie, taking Jisoo's arms and let it wrap around her shoulders.

Jennie dipped her head, smiling as her lips softly touch Jisoo's own. Her arms wrapping slowly around Jisoo's waist.

And Jisoo never realized how beautiful Jennie truly is, until she was that close...

"You're so perfect..."

End of flashback...

*****

"Chu? Chu? Chu?!"

"W-what?"

Jisoo's soft grin quickly disappeared into a deep frown when she sees her three bestbuds staring curiously at her.

"What is it?" Jisoo immediately put up her usual angry birds look on her face.

"Nothing dude..." Lisa was the bravest one to spoke up, while the two others back away. "It's just that you have this weird thing going on in your face..."

"It's called a smile, Lis..."

"Oh yes... that's what it is... keke... it's just that we hardly see it on your face, that were like weirded out."

Jisoo now looks like a very angry angry bird.

"Not that it's a bad thing... we love it..." Chaeyoung quickly wave her arms, trying to appease the girl.

"Why are you smiling, Jichu? Is it because you're going to be my prince?"

Jisoo raise her brow, confuse to what Wendy is trying to say.

"What are you talking about?"

"Dude!" Chaeyoung drapes her long arms on Jisoo's lean shoulders "I think you're forgetting that we go to an all girls school. You're like the closest thing these girls have to a dashing prince. Don't you know like girls nickname for you?"