Chapter 16

Life is about survival.

The battle begins the very second that your little swimmer tries to outrace millions of others. And the prize is waiting at the finish line, a giant egg ready to be claimed by the winner.

And among millions, only one survived. (or maybe two, or even more in special circumstances).

But anyways...

You. Yes You. You were once that swimmer, but now you're the winner.

And after she learned all the ins and outs of baby making, Kim Jennie took great pride on being the winner in the race.

But now the question that's running inside her cute head was, how did she ended up in a river?

Forty minutes seem to be enough for Jennie's professor to decide that his biology class has been tortured long enough.

"Ok... you girls get the gist of it. Any questions?" He asks, his voice flat and uninterested.

Then, out of nowhere a scrawny arm shot up to the sky. He narrows his eyes knowing quite well who the suspect is.

Maybe if he ignores her she'll just stop and go away.

"Yoohoo!!! Mr. Kang!"

He grumbles irritatingly at the sound of her singsong voice.

"Yoohooo... Yoohoo...Yoohooo!!!"

He clenches his fists tightly, trying to stop the urge to lunge an eraser at childish girl. His once so quiet and peaceful room was interrupted by this girl's incessant screeching.

"Yoohoo... yoohoo... yoo-hoooo..."

The kid seem to lose steam as she finally grew quiet. At last, the professor sighs satisfyingly for once he won against the brat.

The professor slowly spun around, ready to fire his victory smirk at the kid. But he didn't even turn around completely and that skinny arm shot up in the air once again. He should have known damn well that he will never win.

"YOOHOOOOO MR. KANG!"

He sighs once again, but this time in defeat.

"Yes, Ms. Kim?"

The small kid jolts up from her seat and like an innocent girl just asked.

"So, sir! How do two girls make babies?!"

***************

"You know after Miley Cyrus butchered Blurred lines, I feel like we brought it back to its full on sexiness."

Lisa proudly says like it was her life goal to save murdered songs.

Chaeyoung couldn't agree more, "We were epic Lis."

"Epic failures." Wendy mumbled under her breath.

Lisa's nose flared like a raging bull as Wendy dismissed her and Chaeyoung's epicness.

"What you say?!"

But before Lisa can launch a full on attack on Wendy's pretty face, the voice of their teacher broke in their tension.

"Kim Jisoo."

"Ms. Choi hello." Jisoo bows down politely.

"No need to be so formal, Jisoo. Can I call you Jisoo?"

Their teacher 's reaction made the three girls roll their eyes. How crazy is this that even their teacher is a Jisoo stan?

"I just want to say I... I mean we are so excited for your presentation for music class."