Chapter 14

"Who are you calling?"

Taeyeon jabs a playful joke at her wife, after she saw the panic expression in the usual stoic face.

"Jennie... She told me she's spending the night with Jisoo, so... Hey!"

A deep frown starts to form in Tiffany's face as Taeyeon pulls her phone away. The raven haired beauty showed her irritation by mumbling incessantly... But all Taeyeon has to do was wrap her arms around her wife's lean shoulders and Tiffany fell quiet.

And just that quickly, Tiffany's frown was replaced by a smile. She didn't even try to figure out why. For her screw that phone, for her nothing in this world that she would rather hold than this girl right here.

"You know I remember when I was in junior in high school. There was this really, really, really hot sunbae that everyone is just crazy about..."

A cocky smirk starts to tug on the gorgeous lips of the raven haired beauty.

"Hmmm... I don't remember anything in high school." Tiffany pouts thoughtfully "Except for this wonderful, wonderful girl who would just sit and read in the library... She was the only memory worth remembering..."

As they slowly sway to the sweet melodies of the song, they felt themselves being transported back in time where they were young and carefree.

"I remember how she was always so bent over some book. I felt like I never stood a chance against those romance novels. So I started visiting the library more..."

Taeyeon's mellow laugh starts to fill the air as she listens to Tiffany recount those long, buried memories.

"But hey... that did you good cause you end up learning to read, right?" She teased her wife.

"Oh yes... I finally learn to read my ABCs..." Tiffany played along...

"Oh I remember... when this hot sunbae finally approached me... Ask me if I work there..."

"Pretty smooth, this hot sunbae..." Tiffany pointed out.

"I told her no, but that I could help her if she needs anything."

They continue to dance along to the rhythm. But this time, there were no exchange of words, instead they spoke their love through their sweet smiles and through their playful touches.

"It scared me when she asks me out, because she has this rep of being a big player... I knew that if ever I was just a game to her, that it will really break my heart because I really like her."

"It scared me too..." Tiffany softly confesses, before she brushes away the loose strand of hair out of her wife's lovely face. "It turned out this quiet library girl have quite a fanclub. I didn't know how I match against all the others."

"You didn't match..."

Tiffany frowns again, but just a peck on her lips and she was smiling again.

"You were the one they measured too... But one of my best memories of her, was during one of our dates. She was about to take me home, but it started raining so since were riding around on her motorcycle, we decided to take shed in this abandon beach house... You know what happened there?"

"Best night of your life?"

Taeyeon's laugh started to echo around the room, her wife's overwhelming love for herself still amused her til this day.

"I guess you can say that... How about you? Was it the best night of your life?"

"Hmmm?" Tiffany pouts thoughtfully... "No... more of third?"

IDK (I Don't Know) || Jensooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें