Chapter 6

CRASH!!!!

"Jen... what did you break this time?"

There was an exasperated tone in Seulgi's voice as she asks. But before Jennie could even reply, Seulgi found out the answer right there, broken on the floor is Jennie's pink piggy bank. It's not a piggy bank anymore.

"What happened here?" Seulgi asks as she sees her sister trying to count money.

Jennie looks up and flashes Seulgi the world's biggest grin.. Jennie's face was the picture of happiness...

"Me and MY" Jennie emphasize the word by pointing to herself "girlfriend are going on our first date..."

"And you're paying for it?"

"Yes... since I invited her."

"Well... what do you have in mind?"

Jennie runs to her rilakkuma bag and rummage inside before pulling out excitedly her kkuma notebook. She leafs through a couple of pages until she found what she was looking for.

Ahem... ahem... she clears her throat as if she was ready to recite a poem in class...

"First I will pick up Jisoo in a horse carriage..."

"Wait?" Seulgi quickly stop her sister right there. "A horse carriage?"

"Yes...you know a carriage that has a horse..."

Jennie sure knows how to explain words well.

"I know what a horse carriage means. But c'mon, why not just use a car?"

This time it was Jennie who let out an exasperated sigh as she reasons out with her sister.

"Unnir... Did the fairy Godmother turn the pumpkin into a mercedes benz?"

"Well... no... but I don't think there were cars during those days..."

"If she's a fairy, doesn't she have the magic powers to make cars? Hmmm? Hmmm?" Jennie taunts her sister cutely.

Seulgi immediately curse herself when she finds herself arguing back against her sister's skewed logic.

"Fine... fine... you want a horse carriage, then where are you going to go?"

"Then, I will take her to the park, where we can have a picnic under the stars..."

Jennie was sighing already just thinking of how beautiful her princess would look underneath the sparkling sky.

"And then, I will take her hand and ask her to dance with me..."

"Where? in the club?"

"No... no..." Jennie shakes her head in horror... "I don't like people lusting over my girl..." Her face scrunch up in an adorable frown. "But instead I will bring my IPOD and we will dance under the stars."

"Look, Jen... I don't want to burst your bubble here..."

Jennie looks at her with a blank expression on her face.

"I don't have a bubble..." But then Jennie points as she thought of something "I do have a balloon..."

"No...no...no" Seulgi shakes her head once again "I meant... I don't want to rain on your..." Seulgi stops when she realizes her sister might take her examples too literally, she decided to slow it down.

"I don't want to be so negative, Jen but maybe you need to tone it down a bit. You know start slow, like take her out for coffee, maybe? Or movies?"

Jennie gives her unnie an eeehhh look. She was disappointed of how she was super duper romantic and her unnie is so bland and un romantic...

"What's wrong with my plans?"