Chapter 3

"I MISS YOU!!!!"

Those were the first three words that Jisoo heard that fateful Monday morning. For almost two weeks straight, Jennie have been faithfully walking her to school. And now that Jennie holds her pinky all the time, she regretted giving the choding a pass to hold her.

"We just didn't see each other for the weekend... get over it..."

Jennie's ponytail swish left and right as she shakes her head.

"Never!" She said with such conviction "Being apart from you is something I will never get over."

Jisoo ended up exhaling sharply before walking ahead of the kid, somewhere in their two week "relationship" Jisoo have learned to never argue with the girl.

"While we are apart I was busy doing something..."

Jisoo glance at Jennie, the girl tries to reach open her kkuma backpack with her free arm but has a hard time doing it.

"Just let go of my finger so you could open your backpack?"

"Nope..."

Jennie answers right away, trying to dig in her bag with her one hand. Jisoo just sighs exasperatingly and reaches out and hands the notebook to Jennie.

"Thanks girlfriend..." Jennie smiles brightly. "I realize that we two don't have a nickname for each other..."

"A nickname?"

"You know like baby, sweetheart, darling... cupcake, muffin, honey..."

Jisoo let out an exasperated sigh and halts before Jennie could say anymore disgustingly fattening sweet food.

"Ok... I get your point..."

"So, I research in the internet about the different cute ones..."

But before Jennie could even say anything, Jisoo cut to the chase.

"Hmmm... I think I will call you brat..."

"Brat?" Jennie wonders.

"Yes... because that's what you are a brat..."

Jennie wrinkle her nose annoyingly but decided to shake it off, she loves Jisoo but she's not gonna drop down and not fight back.

"Oh... oh... okay... I think you are what those American people call a beach..."

Jisoo narrows her eyes... "You mean a b*tch?" Jisoo says putting emphasis on the right syllable.

"Yes..." Jennie nods "So, you call me brat, I call you b*tch..."

Jisoo just growls but decided to stop herself before it ruin her entire day. It so early in the morning and the girl is already pissing her off. But Jennie wasn't done with her...

"I love you, b!tch..."

"You can't just throw those three words around!"

Jennie tilts her head to the side and wonders "What three words?"

"I love you." Jisoo answers Jennie easily.

Jennie started blushing and starts giggling cutely...

"I love you too..."

"What?" Jisoo's eyes widen as she realize what Jennie just made her do. "I didn't... I...mean...I... ahhhh...."

Jisoo finally realizes that she lacks the right words to say and express it the best way she knows how.

"ARGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!"

Jisoo tries to walk away but ended up dragging Jennie along with her as she tightly clench into her pinky.