Chapter 9

My clumsy words
Are proof that I like you
Do I look nervous right now?
Then will you hold my hand?
-How nice it would be, Lunafly

"HOMO!"

Chaeyoung gasps out loud as she walks in the theatre, and the first thing she sees her Wangjanim kissing someone right there on the stage.

"OWWWW!!!"

Chaeyoung rubs the back of her head as Lisa and Wendy practically wrestles her out before she disturb, the two "practicing" their kissing scene in the theatre.

"What the heck is that about, Chaeng?"

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I was supposed to say Omo but I accidentally added the H for emphasis after what I saw... did that thing really happen? Is there a Jensoo now?"

The three slowly pop their heads one by one, sighing in relief as the two were still caught up in each other. The three tried sneaking in for a better look, crawling like the Asian ninjas that they are as the hid behind the bleachers.

And yup... Jensoo's lips are still glued to each other.

"Are they making out?"

"No... doesn't look like it... they're so innocent, they need to byun it out..."

"You guys just stop..." Lisa hush the two, while checking back on Jensoo (yes... that's there couple name, Jensoo)

Even from afar they could still see how bright Jisoo's smile is. The two weren't kissing anymore but they're just gazing at each other, as if letting the effect of their kiss just take over. Jisoo leans closer once again, but this time just rubbing her nose on Jennie's before kissing Jennie's lips again.

"Hrrrr... Hrrrrr... Hrrrr..."

Wendy and Chaeyoung turns to Lisa who is starting to silently laugh, like the evil scientist that she is.

"I did it..."

"Did what?"

"Help those two got together... omo... I'm like a cupid, only instead of bows and arrows, I get trigger happy with their hearts."

"You scare me sometimes..." Chaeyoung admits softly.

Lisa the evil genius that she is, decided to taunt the other failed cupid.

"Unlike you, Wendy... how is Irene and Seulgi? Looks like nothing is happening..."

Wendy just narrow at her eyes... "I'm doing it slowly..."

"So slow, even turtles ROFL with how slow you are..."

"Yeah right..." Wendy scoffs at Lis's face "like you could do any better..."

"What do I get when I finally get the two together?"

Wendy raised her perfectly threaded brow, she didn't know that playing cupid needs to have a reward? But this sound interesting, and Wendy likes interesting things like her.

"What do you want?"

"I'll think about it..."

"Lis... are you sure bout this?!" Chaeyoung cups Lisa shoulder and look down at Lisa's hair since Lis's so short to stare at her eyes.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"This is Irene Bae were talking about..."

"I know..." Lisa's face curved into a devilishly sinister smile "The harder the better... kekekeekkeke"

IDK (I Don't Know) || Jensooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें