Chapter 4

Chaelisa cupid plan vs. Wendy's cupid plan.

Wendy didn't want to admit it, But it seems like Chaelisa, those two knuckleheads has more luck trying to pair up, coldhearted Kim Jisoo and ADD child Kim Jennie, than her with Scary Irene and drunken Seulgi...

She could only blame it on one thing... She was just too beautiful that Seulgi can't get over her that quick.

But she had to for the sake of her beautiful face, if not Irene would make a canvas out of it.

So, right now, as she and her friends are doing some Christmas shopping, she observes and takes note what the two do to melt the heart of one icy Kim Jisoo.

Chaelisa's cupid plan: The more you love, the more you hate.

Annoy Jisoo with countless teasing of Jennie, until Jisoo is unconsciously thinking of Jennie.

"So Chu..." Chaeyoung nudges Jisoo with her Cheetos stained finger "Why so quiet dude?"

"Do you miss your baby?" Lisa troll peeps out, bobbing her brow.

Grrrrrr...

"I don't miss Jennie..." Jisoo instantly snaps back.

"Jennie? Who said anything about Jennie?"

"Yes... I was saying do you miss your baby sister, you know Yerim..."

Jisoo looks like she was caught by her parents reading smut. Her face bright red and she remained still. But it was too late, her friends already caught her expression and Chaelisa have mentally highfive each other for their success.

"Don't mess with me... Jisoo snarls back "I know you two meant Jennie..."

"No we did not... we weren't even THINKING of her..."

And Lisa just had to snicker inside as she saw the stunned look on Jisoo's face.

"Well... ummm.... Ahhhh..."

"Whoah..." Chaeyoung says in wonder...

The rest of the girls turn and sees a chicken mascot dancing gangman style in the middle of the mall. But if that's not enough, the chicken was now doing the worm. and people were starting to gather around, videoing him or her. This chicken is going to be a youtube sensation and put Psy gangnam style to the gutters.

Then, out of nowhere the chicken starts jumping up and down happily at the sight of them.

"Did it just got excited out of nowhere?"

"Maybe it realize that it's a chicken and she's about to get fried anytime..."

"Or her kids... those poor eggs... didn't even have the chance to see the light of day..."

Lisa and Chaeyoung shakes their head, pitying the poor chicken.

"IT'S A MASCOT! IT'S NOT A REAL CHICKEN! THERE'S A PERSON UNDERNEATH IT... GEEZ!"

Jisoo quickly shakes her head when the over excited chicken somehow reminded her of someone. A certain someone who seems to be so busy nowadays...

Hmmm... maybe Jennie have finally realize that all her feelings for Jisoo was just a childish crush and move on to annoy somebody.

But somehow that thought didn't mesh so well in Jisoo's head. But isn't that what she wants to happen? For Jennie to move on and leave her alone?

Jisoo just groan as she continue to have debate internally. She turns her attention to the display on the window, hoping it would shake off the thoughts in her head.

IDK (I Don't Know) || JensooOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara