Chapter 10

Nibble, crunch, slurp, slurp, slurp...

The shikshin is munching so loudly, that Jisoo could feel her eardrums about to burst.

"There is a poll..." Chaeyoung says as she was reading some teen mag, before she crunch on those chips once more...

"Pole? Ask Wendy she's good with poles..."

Wendy quickly looks away from her mirror and gives Lisa a serious stink eye.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You know you're good with poles... north pole, south pole, fishing pole, stripper pole..."

Pffft...

Chaeyoung almost spit out all her lunch as she LOL (but it would be such a waste).

"Well anyways..." Chaeyoung finally spoke again after the joke has died down. "There is this poll in the magazine... Since Valentines is coming up... They ask here, what's the most romantic place to spend it with your love one... or in your case Chu, your girlfriend..."

"Hush..." Jisoo growls softly before chewing her salad carefully.

"My most romantic place..." Lisa answers first "Is anywhere as long as my guy..."

"Awwww..." Chaeyoung wipes a lone tear that fell to her cheek. It was a touching moment to know that Lalisa has a heart.

"I wasn't done yet..." Lisa stops before Chaeyoung gets too melodramatic. "My most romantic place is anywhere as long as my guy is PAYING..."

Wendy let out a condescending snort. Did they really expect Lisa to say anything romantic?

"Of course... why am I not even surprise? Anyways... the most romantic place on Valentines is being in a cruise ship..."

"Hey... that could work..." For once Lisa agrees with Wendy "If you get annoyed with your date you just push him off to the ocean..."

Sometimes they couldn't figure out if Lisa is serious or just plain mental.

"How about you Chu?"

Jisoo taps her fork in an almost melodic rhythm. The sound of the tapping unconsciously helps her think faster. But truth was, she never gave it too much thought, until now. With how busy she is organizing the school Valentines party, she has no time or the strength to think of anything else.

"I haven't really thought about it."

"So, you and Jennie haven't decided what to do on Valentines?"

Jisoo let out a growl. There is nothing she wants to do now but smack those smug smirks off her friends faces.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?"

Everyone in the cafeteria looks at the two hotties up on the table. Seulgi was holding an IPOD dock while Joy has her hand on a mic.

"Me and my BFF here..." Joy gives Seulgi a light squeeze on the shoulders. "Would like to wish everyone happy romantic day..."

The whole room starts to cheer...

"And to add some more romance in the air. We would like to sing a song dedicated to our school's ice princess."

Wendy let out a dramatic gasps. Is this it? The end of her nightmarish ordeal as a failed cupid? Will Seulgi finally have the guts to step up and ask Irene out for the Valentines dance?

"Hope this song could melt your heart... and take me as your date?"

"Oh moh" Wendy shakes her head, this has gotten more complicated now that Joy is added to the mix.