Chapter 12

Jisoo hasn't even stepped out of her front gates but she could already feel the presence of a very hyper kid. It somehow made her wonder, since when did she develop an extra sense for Jennie?

And what do you know? Her intuition is right, because right there was Kim Jennie looking extra bouncy than usual.

She actually didn't expect Jennie to come over. It was a Saturday morning, and the only reason she's up is because they have dress rehearsal before their show tonight. But she should have known that Jennie is quite persistent, even on weekends.

A naughty smirk soon starts to grace Jisoo's lips as she thought of an awesome troll plan. She didn't even know she was capable of trolling, but she could guess she has Jennie to thank for that.

*****

Jennie scratches her head in confusion. She was pretty sure that Jisoo was about to come out of her house, but it's like Jisoo just went poof. The choding couldn't help but think of the possibilities of what might have happened.

Maybe the Kim's gate is a portal to another dimension, just like that closet in Narnia. What if they now made Jisoo their queen and the white witch wasn't happy with that, and now Jisoo's life is in danger? It was up to her to rescue her...

But the sound of someone landing on their feet, interrupted Jennie's planning of how to save Jisoo. She looks up, just in time and catches Jisoo making a mad dash for it.

"She's trying to run away!"

Jennie quickly put her jets on and speed up trying to run after Jisoo. But she almost tumbled over as she brakes quickly. Why try to chase her when she could surprise her?

***

Jisoo was laughing triumphantly as she obviously trolled the troll. This was a rare occasion. Usually it was Jennie who always has the last laugh, but not now. Right now, it was her who's celebrating.

She turns around to see how far Jennie is behind her. But she ends up stopping when Jennie wasn't anywhere near her. In fact, Jennie wasn't there at all.

"Where is that- ACCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!"

Jisoo let out a squeal as she sees Jennie just jumps down from a tree. Like the monkey that she is, gives Jisoo the best backhug. The strong girl Jennie is starts to playfully spin Jisoo around, until Jisoo smacks her in the arm to make her stop.

"JENNIE?! How did you get there?!"

Jennie just responded with her signature troll smirk. Truth was, she knew every short cut and alley way to Jisoo's house but she catsn't want to reveal to Jisoo that.

"It's a secret... by the way... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!"

Jisoo didn't know who to look strangely at; the sweet looking purple orchid bouquet or to the silly girl smiling extra sillier at her?

"Happy mother's day?"

"Yes..." Jennie continues to offer out the bouquet. "Because you're going to be the mother of my future children."

"You never fail to surprise me... you know that?"

Jennie drew closer to Jisoo and take Jisoo's backpack. Nowadays, Jisoo was so used to almost surrendering her things for Jennie to bring.

"That's a good thing, right?"

"Yes..."

"I bought your mommy a gift too..."

"Thanks... I'm sure she would love it..."

"Kekekeke..."

The two continues walking to school, but this time without the air of conversation between them. As talkative Jennie was, still there are things about her that remains to be a mystery for Jisoo. Most of the time, when Jennie talks it was to pry or know things about Jisoo. Now that Jisoo thinks about it, their conversation was never about Jennie, but more of about her.