Chapter 5

"Ayo Jisoo sunbaenim."

Two younger school girls bow politely as they pass through the queen's cafeteria table.

"Hey..." Lisa shakes her carrot stick while Chaeyoung's eyes trail the carrot stick like a fly eyeing food.

"Didn't you notice that nobody says hi anymore ever since Girls' Generation's new song came out?"

"I know... it's like people say Ayo now instead of saying hi..." Chaeyoung nods while her eyes were on the target.

Chaeyoung took a bite of the carrot stick, and almost threw up.

"What the heck?!"

"Sorry... I thought it was cheetos..." Chaeyoung clears her throat...

"Cheetos? Are you serious?!"

Jisoo ignores the two bickering and focuses on her lunch, pushing her food around.

"Speaking of GG, here comes trouble..."

Lisa points to Wendy purposely flipping her hair in slow motion for a more CF effect moment.

"Hey gorgeous..."

"Hey..." Wendy smiles pleasantly joining her friends.

"Oh I wasn't talking bout you...I was talking bout my burger..."

Lisa and Chaeyoung starts to laugh at Wendy's expense.

"Be nice..." Jisoo hushed the two and two quickly shush, but not without snickering.

"You two can laugh all you want, but just so you know... this 2013 I'm trying to better myself... I'm trying to be less... oh..."

Wendy eyes were filled with desire...

"Wendy?"

"Oh..." Wendy got zap back in the room. "I'm sorry I saw my face and I just went speechless..." Wendy points at her reflection from the spoon... "What was I saying again?"

"Your 2013 resolution?"

"Oh yeah... that... it's soooo hard, I think I'll start on 2014..."

"Oh well, yeah... it's Friday, fly day..." Lisa slouches comfortably on her chair "What's our plan?"

"Count me out..." Wendy says "Irene invited me to dinner tonight with Seul and Joy..."

But while Wendy was busy admiring herself on a spoon, she notices a little dot of horror in her face that quickly drain out every color in her being.

"What's wrong, Wendy?"

Wendy quickly took a selca of her face, she looks at her picture zooming it to the highest level to make sure if what she saw was true.

"Oh my GAWD!!!"

"What is wrong?!" Jisoo asks impatiently...

"ACCCCKKKK!!! I got a zit..."

"Ohhhhh..." Chaeyoung looks at the red pimple in Wendy's face. "Squishy..." She was about to reach out and poke it but Wendy was quick to swat her hand away.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH IT!!! THIS CAN'T BE.... WAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The girls watches Wendy runs out in hysterics...

"Sooooo.... Chu?"

"Count me out too... my ummm family is ahhhh...." Jisoo stops not wanting to continue...

"What Chu?"

"Family dinner...."

"Ohhhhh.... Fun times with the Kims! I want to come!"