Chapter 13

No matter how men despise it; it feels like their number one duty as a boyfriend is to take their girlfriend out shopping. So, it's no surprise as right there, in forever 21 waiting impatiently by the clothes rack, is a very bored guy waiting for his GF.

"Are you waiting for your girl too?"

The guy turns away from his phone and saw a bored looking girl with her wiry arms flung around the coat rack in the clothing store. The girl would be super cute, if she didn't act like such a kid.

"You have a girl?" The guy raised a speculative brow.

"Ah- huh... ah- huh..." The kid just nods her head, not caring what the guy is trying to imply...

"Jennie..."

A sweet voice streams out from the dressing room...

"Can you come here, please?"

"OH!" The girl's voice was like a shot of happiness through Jennie's veins. "That's my girl... Nice talking to you! Coming!!!"

Most people would knock to ask where among the dressing room the person is, but that's not how Kim Jennie rolls. Instead she bends down, checking out at the bottom of the doors, to see which among those legs belongs to her Jisoo.

"Ahhhh..." Jennie spots her target, which is nothing really surprising since she could spot Jisoo from miles away. "Jisoooo.."

The dressing room door swings open, and Jennie scratches her head in wonder. Does Jisoo want her to come in or no?

"Come inside Jennie..."

Jennie slowly pop her head inside, blinking curiously as she scans the insides of the dressing room. The girl looks like she have just step into a new realm.

"Can you help me zip this up please?" Jisoo says so casually. She didn't seem bothered letting Jennie zip up the back of her dress...

"Ok..." Jennie says casually too, paying no attention to it...

Until...

Jennie have to cover her mouth to hide her loud gasp as she caught sight of Jisoo's black bra. She quickly shakes her head, trying to shake away those naughty thoughts. She has a black bra too somewhere in her cabinet, so this shouldn't be anything new.

But her hand seems to have a mind of its own. Instead of pulling the zipper up, she "accidentally/ unconsciously" pulls it down...

"Jennie!"

Jisoo's embarrassed squeal woke Jennie from her trance.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

Jennie bows down in sincere apology. But all her innocence went flying away, when Jennie saw the black lace waistband of Jisoo's pan-...

"I'M SORRY!!!!" Jennie yells out, making Jisoo jump back in shock... "I'm so sorry..."

For Jennie, Jisoo is this pure, divine angel that should remain untouched. Seeing Jisoo like that and having these thoughts are wrong.

"Jennie... It's okay. just please help me zip it up..."

"Ahhh yeah... sorry..." Jennie mumbles embarrassingly before taking breathing exercises.

I can do this... Yes... I can... Jennie says inwardly to prep herself for the battle. Alright... alright...

Jennie took the zipper and slowly pulls up...

See? This isn't so bad, Jennie's guardian angel told her and Jennie couldn't agree more.

Until...