28

"Ty, help Lucas, I'll keep his attention till you're done," Ember hissed as he knelt next to Drezair.

The demon gave the young Vampire a shocked look, then his eyes narrowed, "You sure you can handle him?"

Ember grinned at him, a sadistic kind of smile as his eyes lit up wildly, "Hey, just don't take your sweet ass time, got it?"

Drezair laughed and bowed his head forward, "Got it. Don't die you crazy fool."

"As if."

The demon got to his feet and launched off a shot of silvery magic that tore through the room in a flurry of powerful wind and immense pressure. This gave Ember the distraction he needed to take Kivar's attention. In the meantime, Drezair threw himself up onto the altar where Lucas' body had fallen still. It was unnerving to watch the Vampire just lying there silently.

Reaching out, he took hold of his boyfriend's face, turning it gently so that Drezair could see him properly. Blood stained his collar, two holes in his pale skin told the demon that the Stalker had drunk from him. Grinding his teeth, Drezair leaned forward and pressed his lips against Lucas.

When he pulled away the Vampire's silver eyes were opened, but the usual demeanor wasn't there. Fear flooded him as he watched Lucas turn his head sideways and upwards as a sneer pulled on his lips. His fangs were longer and instead of one set, there were two, just like a Stalkers.

"Drezair! Do something!" Ty pleaded, his cool composure lost at the sight of his boyfriend.

"I plan too, but you'll have to trust me and bear with it."

"Just do it! Please!"

Drezair leaned forward as he straddled the Vampire. Putting one hand over the ones that were cuffed, he made sure that Lucas, or rather, the demon controlling him, wasn't going anywhere. His eyes narrowed as he frowned down at the intruder. Raising his free hand, Drezair pressed the claws into Lucas' chest, drawing a bit of blood.

"Why hello ninth prince of hell. Enjoying that body that you've decided to spend the rest of your life in?"

"At least I'll be keeping this body, unlike you," Drezair grinned as his power from one of the other earrings began to pulse through him. A reddish glow enveloped his body, looking almost like transparent flames. They flickered all along his body as he gathered up the energy he needed.

"He'll just continue to bring more of us, doesn't matter the body."

"This body matters to me, so I'll be taking it back, thanks."

The reddish flames dove forward and encased the Vampires body. The demon inside Lucas let out an inhuman, blood curdling scream for only an instant, but the sound seemed to last forever. The demon struggled to keep its hold on the vessel it had been given, but Drezair's power soon overwhelmed it.

Lucas' eyes slid shut as the intruder was taken from his body. Drezair leaned back, pulling his claws from the Vampire's chest with a sigh of relief. A soft groan filled the space between them. A smile pulled his lips as he watched Lucas open his eyes and eventually focus on him. Dropping down over the Vampire he crushed the silver that trapped him and pulled the boy's body against his.

"Hey babe, you had us worried I hope you know."

"Drezair?"

"Yup. You look tired, drink while you can. Ember's keeping his attention but that won't last for long and you're going to need your strength."

Lucas didn't fight the suggestion and locked onto Drezair's neck. He hummed in pleasure as he felt the teeth sink into his skin. It was an amazing feeling, one that he could come to enjoy every time. It was the first time Drezair had experienced it first hand for Ty was usually the one in full control of his own body.

"Ah damn... and here I wanted him to bite me when I was in control," Ty pouted, though he too was feeling a good portion of what Drezair was experiencing.

"You can have it all you want later," the demon promised with a grin, "It's still a little dangerous right now..."

"Yes... I know..."

Lucas pulled away after drinking deeply. He looked better than he had moments before and Drezair grinned at him. The Vampire took a deep breath while he finished swallowing his meal.

"We need to get going," the demon started but was interrupted as Ember's body crashed into both of them.

The three of them toppled off the altar and hit the floor hard. Ember rolled off of them, his body bloody and battered. The young Vampire was unconscious bleeding profusely from a wound somewhere on his head.

"Ember!" Lucas shouted and started towards the other boy.

Drezair got to his feet and turned to face the demon general who flexed his arm and glowered at him. Snapping his wings opened, Drezair positioned himself to protect both of the boys behind him.

"Now that the little nuisance is out of the way, I think I'll be locking you up, Drezair."

He grinned at the other demon, unfazed by the threat, "Should I be trembling or something?"

"More or less," a clawed hand rose and Drezair felt a strong pull at his core. It grabbed a hold of him with an iron grip and began dragging forward. He winced, startled by the sudden display of power. Slowly he felt himself losing his hold on Ty's body.

"Stop!"