41

"Ty..."

"I know, quickly while he's distracted," Ty answered his demon counterpart as he watched Lucas get thrown out of his own power. The Vampire looked to be struggling to regain his breath. Across his school uniform was a giant tear, dark crimson seeping through which made the human flush with anger.

Rapidly, Drezair took over his human vessel. His features stretched forth, the long ears and sharpened teeth. The beautiful green turned a sickly yellow as claws extended from his fingers. Taylial watched in awe at the transformation. She hadn't released them from her invisible magic just yet, so none of the other Stalkers around them were aware of the demon.

"Let go, darling," Drezair commanded to which the human complied. She released his hand and the moment she did, his wings exploded from his back, tearing apart the uniforms blazer and shirt. Dropping down slightly, he pumped his wings once then shot off at Kivar who was about to drop down over Lucas to kill the Vampire.

He crashed into the other, knocking him off of Lucas and tumbling through the dirt. A soft gasp escaped his boyfriend's lips, but that was all that Drezair could spare time to pay attention too as he was locked in hand to hand combat with Kivar. Silver flames wrapped up and down his arms, all the way to the shoulders as he wrestled with Kivar to try to keep the other demon down on the ground.

"Well... this is certainly unexpected," Kivar grunted as Drezair slammed him hard into the dirt.

Grinning the demon unleashed his power into the vessel beneath him, "I've been told that a lot lately."

Kivar's body shuddered from the attack, the silver flames digging deep into his skin. A bit of blood filled the demon's mouth, spilling out slightly as he gave a soft laugh. Stretching up, Kivar gripped Drezair's sides tightly, claws digging deep and rolled them over. Wincing, he kept his hands tightly locked on Kivar, pumping his deadly power into the other who straddled him.

"Drezair..." Ty called softly, his voiced filled with pain.

"Hold on a little longer, alright?"

"I suppose I'll just have to send you back to hell and make sure I kill you myself when we get there."

"You could try," Drezair grinned back.

Kivar ground his teeth together and pulled back an arm from Drezair's side. Dark magic swirled around his finger tips as he plunged the long claws deep into Drezair's chest. His fingers curled around Kivar's wrist holding him there as he coughed hard from the attack.

"Ty!" Lucas' voice screamed from across the battlefield.

Kivar sneered down at him as he leaned forward slowly, causing Drezair more grief as the hand that was imbedded in his chest sunk a bit deeper. At the back of his conscious he could feel Ty trying his best to keep his discomfort to himself. The silver flames along Drezair's arms curled upwards as he manipulated them to start to cover Kivar's form.

"Well, if I can't send you back to hell, then I'll just rip you apart, how's that?"

"Charming, except there's one thing you're forgetting," Drezair case his gaze off to the side as he locked down on Kivar's body. Lucas had recovered and the Vampire had stood, his eyes narrowed in rage as he manipulated his power.

~~~

"Dimiyen!" Nameia shouted as she caught sight of their target. Ember had long since disappeared into the chaos. She couldn't spot the shorter Vampire at all, however she could hear the screams of Stalkers that fell under his attacks, which told her all she needed to know.

"I see her," the Fae answered back as she came up next to her girlfriend. Nameia pulled her hand back and unleashed another wave of golden fire. The eruption went through several Stalkers standing between herself and Mithviya. The woman had been standing in the middle of the fighting, watching with a grin on her lips and her arms crossed over her chest.

"It's almost like she's expecting us," the demi-God ground out between clenched teeth. Dimiyen didn't answer only turned her body to direct her next attack. The huge circles of power that expanded from her fingers always amazed Nameia. She found it very appealing to the shorter, rustic eyed girl.

With the way cleared, Nameia streaked after Mithviya who's lips pulled further in her grin as she watched the two women approach her. The demi-God's gaze narrowed as she got closer. Lifting her hand, she expelled her power at the woman, hoping to burn her to a crisp. All of her anger was put into the magic that filled her hand up to her elbow. The golden fire streaked forward like a jagged crack of lightning.

Behind her, Dimiyen followed, her feet planted firmly on the ground as she weaved her fingers in the air. As the golden fire faded away, Mithviya had lifted her hands to block the flame that had come at her from Nameia. The woman's clothes smoked from the attack, but otherwise she looked as if nothing had hit her.

Grinding her teeth, the demi-God rushed forward, moving off to the right as Dimiyen unleashed her own power on the woman. This was an actual flash of lightening, the electricity crackling through the air as it hit the Stalker. Mithviya's body trembled at the touch, going rigid for just a moment.

When it faded the Stalker was cursing as she leveled her gaze upon the Fae. Demonic features began to take over the woman's normal appearance, reminding Nameia that they weren't up against any normal Stalker. This woman had been entered into a strange contract of sorts. It had been explained to her by Ty some time ago, but she brushed aside not really caring at the moment. What she wanted was to be rid of this nuisance.

The demon launched its power at Dimiyen who screamed at the impact, catching Nameia's attention as her heart shot to her throat. Glancing over to her girlfriend, she lost sight of the Fae in a cloud of dust. Grinding her teeth she pulled her magic to her and rushed Mithviya who turned to her in preparation.

"That's right, come to your death little girl, makes it so much easier for me," the demon taunted as the demi-God got closer.

Clawed hands wrapped around Nameia's arms tightly, magic pulsing through her body, making her go numb at the touch. A soft gasp escaped Nameia's throat as she felt the immense power. In the next instant, she found herself thrown from the demonic woman, hitting the ground very hard. A cough exploded from her chest as the air was knocked from her and blood poured forth, most likely from the magic that had been put into her body.

Slowly, Nameia rolled over, groaning as she did. Glaring up at Mithviya who towered over her, she watched and waited.