35

Ty sat still, waiting for Lucas to start drinking, but nothing happened. His heart clenched tightly and he pulled away to look down at the Vampire with a frown. Blood stained the boy's lips but his gray eyes hadn't recognized him at all. Grinding his teeth together, Ty gently put his boyfriend back against the pillows and got to his feet in frustration.

He ran a hand through his black hair, pulling the long strands away from his forehead and clenching them tightly between his fingers. Turning a full circle, Ty heaved a heavy sigh as he tried to think of what to do. After a moment, he sat back down next to Lucas and rolled up the sleeve of his shirt. Letting some of Drezair's features take over, Ty ran a long sharpened finger nail across his skin.

The flesh split open and crimson flooded out from the wound. Dropping the demon's features, he turned his body and pressed his wrist up against Lucas' mouth. Pulling his body upwards, he tilted his arm so that the blood running from the cut would drop directly into the Vampire's mouth. It was the only other thing he could think of. Even so, Ty was slowly losing hope as Lucas did nothing in response.

As he was about to pull away, the gray gaze shifted and locked onto his arm. Lucas' hands reached up and gripped his arm tightly, holding Ty in place so he couldn't move. A sharp gasp filled his lungs at the sudden display, then a different kind of gasp escaped from his lips as Lucas' fangs sunk deep into his arm.

Ty fell forward, collapsing on Lucas as his boyfriend held his arm to his lips, drinking deeply. Wrapping his arm around the Vampire's shoulders, he held onto the boy tightly, relief flooding him just as pleasure washed through him from being bitten. Lucas withdrew his teeth and took a deep breath. Glancing up, Ty looked at him in wonderment.

The gray gaze had returned to the brilliant shiny silver they used to be. They were languid as well, his eyelids half closed as he stared at Ty's arm. Opening his mouth a second time, Lucas dragged the human's arm back up to his lips and plunged his teeth into the skin again. Ty reacted, shuddering as he fell against Lucas' shoulder, his jaw grinding together tightly.

"L-Lucas..."

"Mmm," was the only reply, a deep purr at the back of the Vampire's throat as he drank.

The Vampire didn't stop there, and withdrew his teeth again to bite down in a new place on Ty's arm. Each time was rewarded with the same reaction. Ty, panting on his boyfriends shoulder, watched with one eye closed.

This is punishment...isn't it? He thought to himself as Lucas bit down on him again.

~~~

"Are you alright now?" Ty asked, running his fingers through Lucas' hair as the Vampire was against his chest.

"Yes," Lucas mumbled.

"Sure you don't want to chew on me anymore?"

The Vampire glared at him, shifting his head just enough to make it apparent to Ty. A grin slowly spread on the human's face as he met the silver gaze. Lucas repositioned himself and released a heavy bout of air through his nose. Ty's arm had had multiple puncture holes from Lucas' teeth, but had healed rapidly afterwards due to Drezair's influence.

"I'm sorry."

A sigh answered him and Ty cringed inwardly. Of course just saying sorry wasn't going to be enough to make up for what had happened. He knew that. However, it was still hard to face the fact that he'd hurt Lucas deeply and there probably wasn't anything he could do to fix the internal wound.

"You were right. I was too arrogant. I... I really didn't think that I could lose to someone like Kivar. Lucas I-"

"Just... don't talk about it, alright?" Lucas cut him off a bit sharply, his tone harsh.

"'Kay."

"You're back now."

"Yeah. I won't be leaving ever again. I promise."

Lucas turned his head upwards to look at Ty. His silver gaze shifted between each of his eyes as he stared, a bit of disbelief and hope in his gaze. Ty grinned down at him and reached out with his other hand to gently brush across the Vampire's cheek down to his jaw. Gripping him gently, he tilted the boy's head upwards and leaned down to kiss him.

"You promise?"

Ty paused. His grin turned into a smile and he nodded, "Yes. I promise. I love you, Lucas," he said and closed the small gap between them.

The Vampire seemed to melt under his touch and soon pulled himself up against Ty fully. The kiss from his boyfriend was filled with heat, passion and a touch of desperation. Ty responded in kind, his heart settling down slowly the more he touched the boy.