43

Ty ground his teeth as he knelt down on the ground, his hand gripping the wound in his chest. Drezair was doing his best to heal it, but it was slow going as the demonic power that had been put into his body was making it much harder to deal with. The demon inside him growled softly with irritation at the situation.

Of course freaking Cahastile would show up like this... Ty thought to himself angrily. He hated the man through and through and wanted nothing more than to put his hand in the asshole's chest and rip out his heart. However, the problem was that he was Lucas' father and the last thing he wanted was for Lucas to hate him... permanently.

He watched carefully as Cahastile held his son upright and commanded him to reactivate the spell that had literally just obliterated Kivar. Glancing over to the area where the circle had burned itself into the earth, he could just barely make out the pile of ash that had once been the Stalkers body. Ty shuddered inwardly, unsure if he felt relief or fear at the feat his boyfriend had just committed and was about to do again.

The only problem was that Nameia was directly in the pathway of the spell. Ty ground his teeth, hoping to get healed up quickly so that he could do something about that situation. Obviously Lucas was too far gone in a haze to even notice that he was about to decimate his own friend along with the Stalker woman.

"Drezair... how much longer?"

"I'm going as fast as I can, Ty. I'm worn out too you know. I don't know if there's much we can do at this point other than try to get Lucas to see the situation properly."

"Shit..." Ty cursed, grinding his teeth harder as he flicked his gaze over to the two Vampires. Lucas' hands were rising up and he could feel the air shuddering with the amount of power that the boy was manipulating. The hairs all along his body were standing on end with the impending doom that was being built up from the Vampire's grimoires.

"Lucas! Nameia is still there!" he shouted trying to get the Vampires attention. Cahastile's lips pulled into a frown as he shifted slightly to glare at the boy. Ty met the cold gaze with his own. His face was flushed as he felt rage pulsing through him. Of course the damn Vampire wouldn't care about the demi-God at all.

"Fool, it won't hurt her. She's not a demon, nor does she have a demon inside her."

"Still! It's too dangerous! At least get her away from Mithviya before you go turning that bitch to ash!"

Cahastile huffed between his clenched teeth, tch! Pulling away from Lucas, he strode over to Ty. Gripping the human by his shoulders, Cahastile pulled him up to his feet roughly. Moving the boy with no care to his condition at all, he pushed Ty to stand behind Lucas who was swaying on his feet.

"Help him then. He's already in the middle of casting," the man ordered as he turned away to face Mithviya and Nameia who had gone limp in the woman's hold.

"W-what?! What am I supposed to do you mother-!?"

"Use that damned demon inside of you, idiot. Anything to help keep the power he's got from going too out of control. That'll be enough. Don't let him cast until I get that girl."

Ty found himself staring at Cahastile in complete disbelief as he gripped Lucas' shoulders. The Vampire turned his back to them and his body seemed to shimmer before disappearing from view. Ty's breath caught as he held his boyfriend steady. Lucas' voice was still muttering under his breath as he was pulling the power to him. With his heart in his throat, the human leaned over to try to calm himself.

"Hey, if you can hear me, slow down. Don't do anything yet, just hold it alright? Your idiot father went to go get Nameia out of the way."

Lucas' silver eyes slit open just enough for Ty to see them. They were languid, the pupils very large as he looked over slightly to his boyfriend who held him tightly. Ty gave him a grin that was very forced. He hoped that Lucas couldn't tell, though he was pretty sure the boy was too lost to even catch on to it.