Authors Note

Hello my minions. Since no one reads my message board, I am going to put what I said here:

I'm considering starting a patreon and putting a story or two in the paid program that Wattpad has. The reason is, I've been out of work due to my injury. I've tried getting a job in the gaming community as that wouldn't require me to be working on my feet like every other job. Unfortunately I just lack the skills and the experience and so have been turned down or just not even looked at.

I have to wait for workers comp to approve everything. Right now I'm waiting for the MRI approval. It took two months for them to approve to even see a specialist doctor so who knows how long this will take. I'm in quite a bit of pain and can't do the things I once could. Many things that I need to do are twice as hard because I can't walk on my ankle for long, nor can I bend it and twist it like your supposed to be able to without pain.

With that said, my husband and I are getting tight on money and we have a house, bills, and our son to take care of. This decision to try to start a patreon and put a book or two in the paid system does not come easily. I'm not a great writer, I don't deserve to be paid for my work and I know many of you will be angry about it and many of you simply can't because you have your own bills or you're quite honestly too young to be reading my work (but I digress...)

In any case, I wanted to ask your thoughts, talk to a few of you first before I did anything. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Siryn.