39

"Lucas," Ty called softly. The Vampire had been asleep on the couch in the student council room for some time. In fact, he'd been sleeping ever since the human had picked him up from the fields on the outskirts of the school grounds. Leaning over as he sat down next to the boy, he gently shook Lucas' shoulder.

"Lucas."

"Mm..."

The soft moan said that the boy was slowly waking up. Soon after silver eyes flickered open as he blinked several times to try to focus his sleep filled gaze. Turning slightly, he looked up to Ty who grinned down at him. Lucas rolled slightly, shifting his body so that he could stretch. As he yawned, the dark haired boy eyed the sharpened fangs in Lucas' mouth.

"You fell asleep so quickly that I was unable to get you to drink anything. Shall we try now?" Ty asked as he leaned over slowly, grinning wildly.

He watched as Lucas' face lit up yet again. His cheeks flushed to a deep red, silver eyes wide opened as he was now fully awake. The flush grew deeper, slowly creeping across the top of his nose to connect together from each side. Reaching out, he brushed his hand through the silky soft strands of pale colored hair.

"Ty!" Lucas complained, though his voice faltered near the end, holding none of its usual resistance.

Chuckling lightly, Ty wrapped his hand around the back of the Vampires neck and pulled him forward. He pecked a quick kiss across his boyfriend's lips before tilting his head back and baring his neck to the boy. A warm tongue pressed against his skin, wetting the area first before biting down.

Reacting as usual to whenever his boyfriend bit him, he tightened his hold on the Vampire, pulling him up closer to his body. At first every muscle contracted, growing very tight before releasing and becoming numb with pleasure. He stayed like that for the entirety of Lucas' meal. The movement of the other boy's jaw was gentle, soft and slow as he took in mouthful after mouthful of the thick liquid.

When he finally pulled away, Ty felt as if he was in a haze for a bit before he recovered. His breath was slightly shallow as well, but his usual cocky smile was plastered on his lips once again. Lucas frowned as he wiped at his lips, swallowing the last bits of blood that he'd taken. Reaching out he drew his finger across Ty's throat, gathering up the bits of blood that remained there and put it in his mouth.

"You know..." he said as he sucked his finger clean, "You could at least pretend to be a little more phased by that..."

Ty laughed, "But it's much more fun watching your facial expressions. Who knew how many you could possibly have."

The Vampire's eyebrows came down as he glowered at his boyfriend who only laughed at him. Ty tilted his head off to the side as he regarded Lucas for a moment. Scooting himself closer, he wrapped his arms around the boy, pulling him close.

"Better?"

"Yes," Lucas answered as he allowed himself to be held. Ty felt the boy move his head against his shoulder, resting it there. The soft tickle of his long hair brushed against Ty's throat as Lucas shifted around to be comfortable.

"Well, as much as I'd like to say that you should practice with all of that power you just gained, there really isn't all that much time left. So what do you think?"

"I'll be fine."

"You're sure? You looked pretty terrified back there."

Lucas sighed heavily, "I'll be fine," he repeated with a bit more zest that time. Each word he spoke was pronounced very acutely.

"Alright. I was just checking. I just..."

"As long as you're with me, I'll be fine," Lucas said, cutting into the rest of what Ty was thinking.

With a warm smile, the dark haired boy pulled his boyfriend closer, nestling his head into the warmth of his neck and shoulder. He wanted to stay like that forever, unmoving and only with the Vampire. However, he knew that in order to do that, they needed to get moving to take care of the few nuisances that stood in his way of absolute bliss between himself and Lucas.

"Well then, we should get going. I'm sure the others are just about ready and are waiting for us. The last thing I need is for Nameia to decide she wants to smote me today."

Lucas laughed a bit at that as he allowed Ty to pull away from him, "You would deserve it."

"You'd miss me."

"Oh please, as if anyone could miss your damned persistence."

Ty grinned as he stood up, dragging the Vampire with him, "I know of one person who just can't live without it."

"Oh? Who would that insane person be then? Because clearly they're not thinking straight..."

Reaching down, Ty pushed his fingers underneath Lucas' chin to lift his head, "They never think straight after I'm through with them," he grinned and kissed the boy.

When he finished, the usual reaction had ensued. Lucas looked as if he was drunk as he gazed up at Ty, "You know what... you really suck," he sighed, "But I think I really like not thinking straight."

"I knew you would. Why do you think I do it all the time?"

"And here I thought it was for your own amusement."

"Well, there's that too, I suppose. Come on, let's get going or we're never going to leave this room."

"I might be inclined for that option..." Lucas hummed softly as he passed Ty to head for the door. Ty's eyes widened slightly as he watched the boy walk towards the door and open it. His heart skipped a beat at the words before he recovered just before Lucas turned back to look at him. Ty laughed, a wicked grin on his lips as his thoughts started churning the endless plans.

Lucas rolled his eyes as he stepped out into the hallway, "Good god, I can see what you're thinking. Keep it to yourself."

"It is to myself... for the moment."

Lucas flushed as he glanced over his shoulder quickly. Ty followed after his boyfriend who had taken to walking down the hall rather swiftly. He laughed to himself as he followed after. This ordeal couldn't be over soon enough.