Day 1 (Part 2)

{A/N} The first episode was too long for me to put into one chapter but after this I am hopefully going to be fitting every episode into one chapter instead of two! Above is Amelia's outfit x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we sat down, Michael turned to me. "So, tell me about yourself then". I smiled and replied, "Well i'm 23, i'm from Newcastle and i'm a hairdresser". He glanced up at me, " You'll definitely need to cut my hair every couple weeks in here, my hair grows out so quickly", he replied. I laughed as I ask him the same. "Well i'm 28, i'm from Liverpool and i'm a firefighter", I was shocked at his occupation. "Well, I wasn't expecting that", I returned. He laughed and questioned why, I shrugged. "Just didn't take you as the type, you also don't look 28", I complimented. He laughed, "Does the age gap bother you?", he questions. I shook my head. "I don't really think it's that bad of an age gap to be honest, I also came in here looking a man and I think i'm on track so far". He nodded and smiled, "Well, I do fancy you obviously because I did pick you to couple up with. I think you're fit and I think we're gonna have a good time getting to know each other a little bit better". I swooned and squealed internally at his response as I nodded my head shyly.

Michael seems really lovely and I mean, he is very fit and I fancy him but we'll just have to see how things go. It is very early days...

As I get up from having my chat with Michael, I sat with the girls and had a gossip about our couples. Everyone seems happy enough, other than Amber who thinks Callum seems a bit boring, I laughed at that, and Yewande who just doesn't fancy Sherif. "So what do you think of Michael then? He was proper staring at you when he came in", Amy laughed. I smiled as I felt myself blush slightly. "Yeah, he seems like a great guy and he's so fit looking but he looks a bit like a heart breaker and that's not what I'm here for, although he seems so genuine", I replied. The girls nodded. "What age is he?", Lucie asked. "28", I answered with a grin and they all laughed. "Well, you wanted an older man". We all laughed and continued chatting as the sun went down.

All the girls were upstairs getting changed as Michael and Anton come strolling through, we share a look as he winks at me. I laughed quietly and rolled my eyes. We continued getting ready before heading down for drinks after we were done. As we all sat scattered about, Callum approaches me while I'm stood alone in the kitchen. "You look lovely", he complimented me as I poured the beverage into the glass. I smiled at him and thanked him, wondering what he was playing at. "Listen, it's day one and i know your coupled up with Michael and as far as i'm aware your content so far but i'm hoping that I can get to know you a little bit because you're incredibly attractive", he rants. I'm not exactly attracted to Callum and I don't really fancy him but I do feel bad for the guy. I looked up at him playfully, "So why didn't ya choose me then earlier on?", my sass coming into play. His face dropped a bit as he failed to acknowledge I was kidding, well Amber was right, he does have no sense of humour.

I felt so bad for him... I know I probably should have just said I don't fancy him but I couldn't he seemed so nervous.

"Callum i'm kidding, yeah like you said it's only day 1 and I am completely open to getting to know ya' and anyone else who walks through the door right now", I replied genuinely. He sighed in relief as he pulled me into a brief hug and thanked me before walking away. I walked over to the day bed with my arms around myself, and sat next to the girls and Michael. As I sat down, I saw Lucie approaching too with a strange look on her face, Amy questioned her what was up as she briefly explained how Anton had approached her and was wanting to get to know her. Amy seemed slightly upset. "Callum literally said the exact same to me up in the kitchen and like I just don't fancy him but I felt so guilty", I whispered as the girls nodded while I looked at Amber and she seemed unfazed. She just shrugged when she noticed me staring.

We all gathered around the fire-pit to hopefully have a fun game of 'Never have I ever'. Joe asks first if anyone had ever cheated to which Anton, Sherif and Lucie drink. I laughed as Callum asks if anyone had ever had sex in a nightclub and Lucie drinks once again and tells us the story, shocking us all. The game continues as the question of Never have I ever been in a threesome comes up and Michael and Anton drink, I turn to look at Michael as I raise my eyebrows and he laughs briefly. I think Anton explaining how he used to be a naked butler is the best thing i've heard all night. Suddenly, the game was cut short as Amber's phone goes off. As she pulls her phone out of her pocket, she reads off a text.

Islanders, it's time for the real games to begin. Please welcome your new islanders. #DoubleTrouble #BoxFresh #HotToFoxtrot

We all glance around confused as two, fresh, new boys enter the villa. As they approach, one of them becomes instantly recognisable to me as I gasped lightly and put my hand on Michael's as an instinct. He looked at me questioningly. "That's my ex", I gasped. "That's Tommy Fury". 

Well done love island... very well done. 

As they approached, Tommy doesn't seem surprised to see me, which made me roll my eyes. Arrogant prick. I approached with a smile on my face as I greeted the other new boy with a smile. "Hiya, I'm Amelia!". "Curtis, darling, lovely to meet you", I smiled back, he seems like a gentleman. I looked at Tommy and didn't bother greeting him as I felt awkward. Instead I walked over to the fire pit and sat down as everyone else gradually joined. They made small talk with Tommy and Curtis and the conversation turned to their types. "Who do you fancy in here?", to which Curtis replied with, "I don't know anybody yet". I smiled as Amy agreed with him, clear she fancied him. Tommy tried to reply the same but I scoffed and turned away not listening until I heard the sound of Curtis getting a text, which I suppose i'll be getting used to.

Islanders, in Twenty-Four hours Curtis and Tommy will each couple up with a girl of their choice leaving two boys single and vulnerable. #TheGlovesAreOff #ItTakesTwoToTango

Oh. Great. 

{A/N} The fact that this was only the first episode hurts.