Day 46

This morning in the Villa felt empty with only 5 beds being occupied. "Morning Islanders", Curtis groaned as we all muttered out responses. Honestly, none of us are morning people in the slightest. Up in the dressing room this morning my darling best friend Maura was complaining about Curtis not wanting to... do things last night. "He was like to me 'do you want a coffee Maura? A fucking orgasm would be nice... I'm not asking for a lot am I?!", she rants as we change. "You're too much Maura Higgins", I laughed as I headed outside with Amber and Molly. We all lounged around in the kitchen and you could see the emptiness of the Villa after last night. "Is this actually everyone?", Molly questioned surprised. We all hummed in a 'yes' in response. "It's mad how quickly people are leaving", Amber points out as we all agree. Suddenly, Greg's phone chimes and doesn't need to announce his text seeing as we were all together anyways.

Amber and Greg, It's time to set sail for your final date. #MakingWaves #AllAtSea  

We all cheer in awe for them as we head inside to help them get dressed. "I honestly would've cried if I got that... I'm scared of water", I whine as the girls all rolled their eyes and finished off helping Amber get ready. They waved as they left, "They look so cute", I pointed out as we all headed back into the garden. The girls and I chilled by the pool as Maura ranted about her sex life. "Well I got zero action last night...", she moans. "Surely, It's better than before though", Molly questions as I smile at the fact that we're actually having this conversation. "I mean, at one point you went through such a horny stage I thought I was going to have to do something about it", I continued jokingly making her smile, "I was going to ask you at one point...". 

Our conversation was, thankfully, interrupted by Curtis coming over to take Maura for a chat. "That woman is something else", India laughs as we all laughed in agreement with her. "Ya' don't even know the half of it", Molly replies shaking her head with a smile on her face. A while later I was stood in the kitchen with Maura as I'm doubled over in laughter at her running away from a bumblebee, honestly the highlight of my Villa experience. My laughing state is interrupted by Amber and Greg returning from their date. We greet them both with hugs and kisses as Amber explains her date with Greg which was set on a boat with champagne and told us what they talked about. "It was so beautiful though", she sighed as she sips from her bottle of water. "I would've been terrified", I pointed out once more that I'm incredibly fearful of water. 

Maura's phone was the second to chime as she read her text for everyone aloud.

Maura and Curtis, It's time to get ready to leave the Villa for your final date! #FaceTheMusic #ForbiddenFruit

"Love ye's", Maura's thick accent calls as she leaves the Villa for her date after our quick changing session. "What do you think our date will be?", Michael asks from beside me as we walk back into the garden. I shrugged my shoulders, "Something fun, I hope". He nodded his head in agreement with me as he pulled me into him and placed a few kisses onto my lips. While Maura and Curtis were out on their date, India and I decided to occupy ourselves by watching Mike work out in the small outdoor gym. "He's going twice as hard now because he knows your watching", she laughed as we continued to commentate his actions. "He's literally looking at himself working out", I pointed out as he watched his arms lift the weights repeatedly. "In his natural habitat...", India giggles as we both laugh obnoxiously loudly. 

India and I are so similar in the sense that we're both really laid back but so loud and we draw so much attention to ourselves with our laughs. She's just a lovely girl.

We headed upstairs to get changed for the evening seeing as night was falling. "Your three dates must be tomorrow then", Amber mentions as I notice that myself, India and Molly had yet to go on dates. "Probably", I replied shortly as I straighten my hair. "Look at you all getting ready without me", a voice calls from the hallway as we turn to notice Maura had returned from her date. "How was it?", I asked from my position on the floor. "Honestly... no words, there was a woman playing the harp as well", she says with a bright smile on her face. Maura continues to explain to us about how beautiful her date was as we all headed out into the garden. "I can't even explain how perfect it was...".

"Guys, Cheers to the final five. Every single one of you is an amazing person", Curtis smiles as we all raise our glasses, toasting our Love Island experience. "To first and last dates", I continue as we all let out a cheer. "I swear to god, I will fall out with you if you come anywhere near me with that", Tommy shouts shakily as Curtis lifts one of those disgusting flying cockroaches by his leg and walks towards him with it. We all laugh at Tommy's girlishness and Ovie's phone chimes signalling it was his and India's turn for their final date.

India and Ovie, It's time to get fired up for your final date. #HotUnderTheCollar #Lit 

"Final date of the night guys", Ovie calls as India approaches him and they both head off on their final date.  "Stay safe", I called after them as they left and the rest of us all sat on, or on the ground beside, the swing. "It's so important to have dates like this and get closer towards the end of the journey as well", Molly points out as she tries to work out Ovie and India's ship name. "They're going to have a great date, I mean they're literally adorable together", I continued as everybody else nods in agreement. 

*Skipping until Ovie and India return from their date*

"So, how was it?", the girls and I asked India as we sat on the daybed. "It was so nice, like there was a man playing with fire and it was so nice getting to know Ovie more", she gushes with a smile on her face. "We talked about how we felt and....", she continues to talk as I fazed out of the conversation thinking of mine and Michael's relationship from the beginning. The way I felt after our first date and how none of the feelings have died down since. I genuinely love him and his personality no matter how much he gets on my nerves 24/7. And I'd like to think that he feels the same way considering he did ask me to be his girlfriend a while back. 

Before we knew it, it was bedtime as we crawled into our beds with our partners. "Night Islanders", Mike calls out from beside me as the room was filled with scattered replies; Maura's "Shut up" more prominent than any other. The lights dimmed as I lay facing Michael and his arm rubbed my back, drawing shapes into it. "I can't wait for our date tomorrow", he whispered softly. "Why?", I smiled back even though he couldn't see it. "I love being alone with you", he replied and I could almost hear his smirk. "Oh really?", I laughed back softly. He nodded and grabbed me by my waist, pulling me on top of him. I squealed quietly and smiled down at him. "I love you Amelia", he whispered as he pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. 

"I love you more Mike".

{A/N} We're almost done :) x