Day 39

{A/N} Here's a picture of Greg :) You're welcome. 

Last night was... eventful. It felt amazing to wake up in a bedroom with just me and Michael for a change, it was like a peak of what the outside will be like. He placed a couple kisses to my head as we got up and gathered our things to head back to our friends, knowing we'll get grilled. "What'll I say then if I'm asked?", he smirks. "You know what, I don't care just spare them the details", I reply as I shrug my shoulders. "Really?", he questions shocked. "Yeah because I know I'll tell the girls anyway so...", I replied as he rolled his eyes and laughed. I walked up to the dressing room where the girls were as he walked to the bedroom. The girls gave me hugs and wished me good morning as they all stared at me creepily while I brush my hair. "What?", I asked suspiciously. "Are you going to tell us or not?", Amber smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Did anything happen?", Maura asked cautiously. My hesitation, my blush and my giggle was enough to give away my answer as the girls all gasped and cheered. "Oh, shut up", I laugh. 

After I was changed, I headed down to the kitchen and saw Chris and Anton. They gave me hugs and as I pulled away from Chris he gave me a look and wiggled his eyebrows. "Don't you start!", I scold him as I laughed slightly. He nodded and put his hands into the air in surrender. As I'm laying around the pool with the boys Belle calls that she's got a text as she reads it aloud. 

Girls, It's time to take the lead and put the boys on show in today's challenge! #DoggyStyle #Walkies 

"Are we taking them for a walk or are we doing sex positions?", I ask confused as everyone laughed in agreement. Ovie and Anton start singing about dogs from the back corner as we all head down the the challenge area. The aim is leading our boys around the dog course while they're blindfolded and I can already tell that I'm going to get frustrated at him if he doesn't listen. None of the boys were any good at the challenge but it was hilarious and brought me to tears, especially Tommy. At mine and Michael's turn, he started off well but went down hill at the seesaw as he was acting cocky and ended up slipping flat onto his face, since I couldn't take him seriously and just dragged his ears around the course. 

I am so short fused when it comes to you I swear to god...(Michael)It's not my fault I couldn't see!

After the challenge we headed back to the villa we barely had a chance to chill before Ovie's phone chimed signalling a text. "Message", he called which made me laugh slightly.

Ovie and Chris, Two new girls are waiting to take you on dates tonight, please get ready. #BackInTheGame #SlamDunk

We all let out cheers as the two boys look buzzing and the rest of the boys lead them to the bedroom to get changed for their date and them for the night as us girls headed upstairs to change. As we sit there getting changed we chat quietly about Chris and Ovie's dates, "They deserve it, bless them", I announce as I backcomb my hair. All the girls agreed as they appeared at the door, "Are you all decent?", Ovie called and we all shouted 'yes' as he and Chris entered. "You both look lovely", Maura laughed as they thanked her and we wished them luck on their date. They both departed as I flicked Chris to which he retaliated as we continued flicking each other for a few seconds, laughing as he left. 

We headed down to the garden as we lounged around doing the usual night routine as we laughed and danced. Curtis then decided that it would somehow be not annoying to come up with a rap while Tommy beat boxed for him. We all laughed at his rap, specifically Maura who it was based around, as we danced to the tune of it. Suddenly, his rap is cut off by Amber's phone chiming signalling yet another text message, "I've got a text!". As she looked at the text I could see her cheeks heat as she squealed slightly. 

Don't worry Amber, the boys aren't having all the fun. Greg is waiting for you on the Hideaway terrace. #GuardDown #OpenMind 

All the girls gasped and cheered in excitement as I hugged her tightly, "Are you going to give him a chance?", I asked her hesitantly. She nodded into my shoulder making me hug her even tighter as we broke apart and she hugged everybody else before heading off on her date with Greg. As she headed off, I stood smiling with Molly and Maura as we prayed for her. "I hope he's great", I said. "I hope he's an absolute gentleman", Molly responded. Maura blinked and laughed, "I hope he's fucking Irish". We all laughed at her and shrugged until we were interrupted by Chris and Ovie walking in with two new girls on their arms. We approached the new girls as I hugged the blonde first, "Hey babe, I'm Amelia", I introduced myself as she smiled and nodded, "I'm Harley", she responded and I instantly heard her accent. I smiled and laughed, "Another Geordie", I cheered as she laughed. "Probably the only one who will be able to understand me", she laughed. I laughed with her and nodded, "Trust me babe, if they understand me they'll understand you". 

I introduced myself to the new brunette as she introduced herself as India, all us girls sat around the fire-pit as we grilled the two new girls about their types and who they're looking for. Maura grilled them the most to make sure they were steering clear of Curtis, which they are so now Maura is content. "Yeah, there's Amber as well but she's off on a date with a new boy called Greg", I told India and Harley as they nodded. We continued to talk to them and they both seemed like entirely nice girls. After another while of chatting with everyone, I heard Amber giggling as she appeared with a very attractive man under her arm. I speed walked up to her as I crushed her into a hug. "How was it?", I whispered. She didn't answer verbally but nodded instantly with a smile which gave me my answer. I squealed slightly as I walked up to him and hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You alright? I'm Greg", he asked in an Irish accent. I smiled widely, "Yeah I'm great, I'm Amelia". He laughed, "I know, Amber warned me that you'd be the only other person in here I might be slightly scared of". I rolled my eyes but laughed, "Well she's not wrong". After the introductions, I sat with Amber and the girls in the dressing room as she chatted about Greg and I could tell she actually did genuinely enjoy herself. After we had changed I crashed into my bed where Michael was as I fell on top of him and he laughed as he cuddled into me tightly while I played with his hair, running my hands through it. "I love you", he mumbled into my shoulder. "I love you too", I smiled genuinely even though he couldn't see it through the darkness as I fell asleep in content. 

{A/N} Enter my baby Greg <3 x Hope you're all enjoying the book :)