Day 10

{A/N} Above is Amelia's outfit for meeting Maura and Elma!

Waking up the next morning to Michael making me breakfast was a dream. He's genuinely so caring. I watched as Amy had a chat with Lucie and Joe, probably clearing the air which i'm thankful for. I took my breakfast with gratitude, placing a kiss on his lips in return before sitting down next to him as we eat in silence. 

I really want to find the perfect time to tell him that my head couldn't be turned but I'm too scared to mention it to him.

We walked down to the pool area just in time to hear Anton announce he got a text. Michael sat on the grass as I sat next to him while Anton read out his message.

Boys, tonight two new girls will enter the villa. They have chosen three boys they want to date. Each girl has chosen one boy to prepare a starter, one to prepare the main course and one to prepare desert. #DishyDates #MakeAMealOfIt #HungryEyes

We all gasped in surprise as I playfully shoved Michael seeing his eyes light up. "Look at you gettin' excited! They might not even pick you!", I gasped. I was quite shock to see his eyes light up at the sound of new girls entering and, if i'm honest, a little upset. Suddenly Tommy's phone goes off, signalling another text.

Tommy, Maura has selected you to prepare her starter.

From then on it was a chain reaction...

Danny, Elma has selected you to prepare her starter.

Danny, Maura has selected you to prepare her main course.

Anton, Elma has selected you to prepare her main course.

Tommy, Elma has selected you to prepare her desert.

And just when I thought it was getting out of hand... Michael, Maura wants you to prepare her desert.

I'm not fuming... I'm just, bothered. Yeah, i'm bothered. Very bothered. But, I'm not gonna let him see that. Cuz I'm bothered.

The girls all walked one way with myself, Molly and Yewande shitting ourselves. I suppose myself and Molly were freaking out a little bit. Michael eventually came over and took me to a corner to talk. "I'm alright... I just, like, wasn't expecting it. I forgot what happened on this show if i'm honest because of how easy we've had it so far", I laughed. Michael smiled and nodded. "Yeah, like i'm not going to promise I won't get to know them in case..." "In case of what?", I interrupted. I was beginning to worry now that Michael and I were on different pages. Michael just laughs and shrugs as I roll my eyes and walked away. I'm not very reassured.

The dreaded time came and we all hovered around the terrace watching the boy's failed attempts at cooking. "That's the shirt he wore at our recoupling... like, why?", I snapped and laughed nervously. Amber grabbed my arm and tries to reassure me. Suddenly we hear the clicking of heels entering the villa as two beautiful looking brunettes come strolling in, much too confidently. We bounced up over the ledge as I felt jealousy bubble. "Hi boys!", they unanimously giggled. I rolled my eyes, mimicking them alongside Molly. "Confident shits", I glared as the girls wheezed. I followed Michael as I watched him pull the chair out for the girl in white, Maura i'm guessing. I grew confused at his gentleman actions. "Hey Michael, you alright son?", I asked sarcastically as he looks up at us and does a hand action. "She's literally strutting", I whine.

We watched silently as the two girls talked. Eventually, Tommy and Danny sat down with them for their starters and you could see the hidden rage on Molly and Yewande's faces. As their conversations went on Maura seems very confident from the tiny bits we could make out. Elma looked very chilled out but maybe i'm just biased because she didn't pick Michael for a date. Molly shouts a swift, "Fuck you" when Tommy kissed both of Maura's cheeks as their dates finished and their main course dates had began with Anton and Danny. "Why are we so bothered?", Molly laughed at me. I shrugged, "I always get what I want though... I always win so the cocky shit will be in for a surprise".

Maura appeared to be more awkward on her date with Danny, much to Yewande's delight, and Anton seemed to be delighted with his date which we were all excited for. Soon enough, it was time for the dreaded deserts as Michael sat down in front of Maura and Tommy in front of Elma. "You know what, I don't think you've got anything to worry about with Elma and Tommy, they seem strange", I reassured Molly to which she agreed. "I don't think Michael will be turned either", she resorted. I shook my head, "We'll see". I smiled as I heard him talking to her about me saying he's happy. "Michael!", Molly shouted as I cackled. He looked up briefly. "How was your desert?", I joined in. I know it's petty but I care about him. I watched as she placed some banana on the fork and fed it to Michael, which he took willingly. I stood up in anger as the girls squealed too. "Do you mind babe?", I shouted down to her and she ignored me while Michael laughed. 

Well Michael, i'm glad one of us found that funny.

"You alright?", I heard Amber ask me. I smiled sarcastically and nodded my head yes as she laughed knowing i'm not. Once the dates were over we headed downstairs to greet them, I walked straight over to Elma, ignoring Michael and Maura, introducing myself to her. "Hiya! I'm Amelia" "Alright babe! I'm Elma", she responds as she gives me a hug. I walked past Michael as he looks at me repeating, "Really? Childish shit like that?", he questioned annoyed. I walked away from him and up to Maura smiling slightly at her. "Hiya, Maura isn't it?", I question. She nods and smiled. "I'm Amelia", I smiled back slightly. I stayed behind from the fire-pit as Michael tries to speak to me. 

"Are you fucking joking? Like she fed me a banana because you were all making her feel uncomfortable", he argued. I shook my head. "Well, i'm sorry but I barely said anything. I never said anything until after she fed you and it pissed me off". He shook his head and raised his hands in exasperation. "Why though? like I was just trying to make her feel welcome and you all made her feel shit!", he continued to argue. "Yeah well I wasn't feeling very reassured before it and when they guy I really like is on a date with some other girl, It'd be weird of me not to be jealous", I started raising my voice. Why is it so hard for him to understand? "Jealous? Alright but there was no need to be petty", he sternly answered. I sighed and gave up on the conversation walking away from him, feeling tears of frustration start. I felt Molly follow behind me alongside Curtis as I walked to the kitchen. "Curtis, seriously, I don't want to hear another word of anger against 'is about this", I complained as he followed behind me.

"I just... I was trying to tell him all day that anyone could walk in here and I couldn't see my head being turned because I really like the dickhead and I couldn't tell him because he got that text about going on the date and I know I was being petty and childish but does that not show I care?", I ranted to Curtis and Molly as they stood listening. "I really like him... and I feel bad for how that girl has been treated since she got in here but she was just as petty as me and she barely knows him", I could feel my frustrated tears start to pour as I got up and stormed away to the bedroom, to get changed and hop into bed before Michael could join me. 

I just feel a bit shit really... Maybe it was because me and Michael don't seem to be on the same page but maybe it's just because my pettiness might have just ruined my relationship with Michael.

{A/N} I'm glad to have some drama in the villa, finally!!! I know they made up in that episode at the end BUT this is my story so, i'm doing it my way. x