Day 20

{A/N} After sitting back and watching every episode as I write, I've just noticed... Does nobody think Arabella looks like Caroline Flack? Like this may have been said before but I just realised it while staring at her face in the recoupling!
Amelia's dress is above for the recoupling!

 After another uncomfortable night of tossing and turning, I was glad to wake up and have a chat with the girls as I get dressed. "How are you feelin' Meila", Amy asked me politely. I smile, "I'm better, I've just given up being angry and upset I'm tired of it. I do like him, I really like him actually but if he wants to talk he can talk to me". All my girls nod and cheer as we turn to Maura quizzing her about Tom. I sat back and smiled gratefully, you really do need your girl friends in here or your alone. She talks about how she screamed at Tom as he tries to claim it's a miscommunication and how they're still not speaking. Suddenly Tom comes in giving her a cup of coffee. 

After, me and Amber strolled down to the garden as we sit on the daybeds and watch Tom and Maura finish their conversation with a hug. Eventually Maura joins us and tells us that Tom is basically her slave as she shouts for him to grab her hairbrush. "When he comes down with the brush I'm gonna say that's the wrong one", she laughed as he appeared and she told him to which he grew irritated and went to grab her the other one. We laughed and high-fived as he reappeared and was asked to brush her hair. "Why can't Amelia do it?", he huffed. I shrugged my shoulders as I took one of Maura's biscuits in my mouth. "I'm eating", I replied and laughed. He rolled his eyes and did it anyway, making the rest of the islanders look our way and laugh at his whipped state. 

Suddenly, my phone chimes signalling a text. "I've got a text!", I yell as everyone listens. 

Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling. The boys will choose, and the girl not picked to be in a couple will be dumped from the Island. #ByeFelicia #GirlCrushed

I finished as my eyes looked up from my phone and searched the garden for Michael, not having to look for as his eyes were staring directly at me. I grow nervous until he looks at me and smiled briefly, nodding his head almost in reassurance. I smiled back and looked away. Hopefully we can sort this problem out before tonight. I glanced at Yewande and I could see a strange look on her face, I feel sorry for the girl because of the position she's in. I feel sorry for Danny too if i'm honest, he does have a tough decision to make and I can only hope he picks Yewande for my own selfish reasons, being I don't want to see her leave. Don't get me wrong, Arabella is a lovely girl but I've known Yewande longer and she's partly why me and Michael aren't talking in the first place.

I watched as Danny and Anton differed between girls and talking to them about the recoupling. As I'm stood in the kitchen, alone, I hear feet walking in my direction as I looked to my left and spotted Michael. He smiled slightly at me before approaching me. "How are you feelin'?", he asked apologetically. I nodded and squinted at the sun. "I'm a bit worried", I replied honestly. "About the recoupling", I continued. "You don't need to be... I know we're not on the best of terms but there's no girl in here I would rather couple up with 'cause I do really like you and us having a fallout hasn't changed that... it's just made me very wary", he answered. I smiled at his sentence and questioned him about the end. "Like... you were right, you don't know who's going to walk through that door but you tick all my boxes and-" "Yeah but somebody might come in who gives you extra boxes you didn't know you liked being ticked", I interrupted. He shrugged his shoulders, "maybe...", he answered honestly. "But, right now you're the girl for me and I'm gonna stick by that", he finished. I smiled and pulled him into a tight hug before running upstairs to get changed.

Yewande and Arabella seemed to be bickering which didn't help the tension in the villa. As all us girls stood facing the boys, Tommy went first and delivered the cutest speech before coupling up with Molly again. Curtis then couples up with Amy, then it's Michael's turn. "I want to couple up with this girl because, from the second I walked into this villa, I knew we had an instant connection. I do enjoy spending my time with her and she is absolutely beautiful. She has her ways of showing me she cares, even if she does hit me every now-and-then. I'm so excited to see how things go and I know we're not exactly on the best of terms but I'm sure we'll sort it out when I'm back in our own bed tonight if she'll have me". I giggle and shake my head, looking at the floor. "So, the girl i'd like to couple up with is... Amelia", He finished. I walked towards him and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek as we sit down and I smack him slightly. "Thank you", I smiled and whispered. He smiled back and placed a kiss on my lips. That was all I needed.

Tom went next and picked Maura, Then it was Jordan's turn and he picked Amber, Then it was Anton's turn and he saved Lucie on a friendship basis. The tension ran high as it was Danny's turn as I looked at Yewande standing beside Arabella, I chewed nervously at my fingernails. Danny looked distraught as he started his speech. "...I'm confident I've made the right decision", he finished. "So, the girl I'd like to couple up with is... Arabella", he completed as my heart broke. I gasped as I jumped up and walked towards Yewande, borderline sobbing. She tries to reassure me as I sit on the dressing room floor as she packs all her things. 

I'm absolutely devastated. It just shows that some people aren't as real as you'd like them to be. She just has the purest heart... I'm so upset.

She walks out the door as she waves back and Michael wraps an arm around my waist. "I love you so fuckin' much", I called to her as she walked away and blew me a kiss. "Bye Felicia!", we all called in laughter through tears. Michael kissed my temple as I walked upstairs with the girls to get changed for the night. The dressing room was abnormally quiet that night. We all got changed in silence as I hugged Amber and Lucie, who were both as upset as I am, before heading downstairs and seeing Michael sitting on our bed. "So, am I allowed back in the bed tonight?", he asked hopefully. I shake my head laughing. "I never told you to leave babe", I answered as he cheered and threw himself backwards. I laughed and lay in next to him as the lights went out and we cuddled close. "I missed you", he whispered into my neck. I hummed in response as sleep fell upon us. 

{A/N}I couldn't keep them fighting it was hurting my soul.... but things are still complicated. We'll see how Casa Amor deals with these complications :) x
Thank you for reading, as always!