Day 15

{A/N} Amelia's outfit for the dumping is above or to the side depending on your device :) 

"Right... whoever it was, you've had your laugh - it was great while I didn't know but I do now so, give 'is back my scrunchy or I swear to god", I huffed at the boys knowing rightly it was one of those asshats and i'm betting my arse it was Anton or Tommy. They all laughed as they looked around at each other acting oblivious, while I was joking I was secretly irritated because I loved my luminous scrunchy and wanted it back, pronto. "Anton, I swear to god I will cut your balls off and wear them as earrings and by the fuckin' looks of things, they'll be bigger than any of Maura's hoop earrings with the amount you've been pied in here - give me it please", I huffed. At my statement the boys fell to the floor in a fit of laughter, including Anton, as I spotted my scrunchy fall out of his pocket. I knelt down and retrieved it quickly, running away in victory as I pulled my hair back. I entered the garden along with the boys as Curtis calls out he had gotten a text.

Islanders, It's time to run your very own raunchy restaurant in today's challenge, 'Eyes on the Fries'. #GoLarge #ExtraLarge #DontMakeAMealOfIt

I cheered as we finally got to do another challenge. As Danny and Yewande count us down the disgusting challenge begins and I instantly regret it. It was all fun and games in the beginning as everyone raced to finish their meal and me and Maura were trying to trip each other up, causing us to be in hysterics. I never minded having the food in my mouth... until Michael came at me with a mouth full of fucking Ketchup. I instantly shook my head, "Mike, I swear to god - no, like I'm not doing that". He groaned out in frustration trying to hurry me as I laughed and shook my head. "It's gonna spill", he stuttered through a mouth full of ketchup. "Babe, it's gonna be your blood spilling in a minute if that shit comes anywhere near me and nobody will know 'cause it's the same colour", I laughed. At that comment, Michael spat it out on the floor as we laughed. 

Danny and Yewande counted down the end of the challenge as me and Michael were nowhere near finished because of the amount of laughing we had done. Tom and Maura were announced as the winners as we clapped and ran back to the villa, almost slipping and gagging at the chewed up food on the floor.

(Amelia) I can't fucking stand ketchup like it makes 'is want to actually throw up. (Michael) Never again, like my mouth was burning off of me with the amount of that shit in there... I swear to god and then she makes me laugh and I spit it everywhere - absolute disaster. 

Back in the villa, I sat with Curtis and Michael by the pool as we watched Elma and Maura have a seemingly unpleasant conversation. We looked at each other as we listened in discreetly. The conversation ended fine though as they shared a hug and eventually, we headed back to the villa to get changed for the night. After getting dressed, Amber pulled me onto the terrace for a quick chat. "So... basically, Jordan is lovely and i'm really enjoying getting to know him, right, but sometimes it feels like he's not really that into 'is and I don't know whether to ask him or not because it's such early days and I don't want to make it awkward", she started as I nodded. "Babe, honestly I think it's best you mention it to him because obviously it'd be better to get the conversation out of the way now to see if you's are on the same track and stuff and one of yas' isn't getting too carried away", I replied as she nodded agreeing with me fully. "I haven't seen him trying to get to know any of the other girl's in here though, which is quite reassuring", she points out which I acknowledge just as she says it as I shrug my shoulder. "What will be, will be, my darling", I joke as she laughs and gives me a quick hug before we walk towards the garden.

As we all sit around the garden, the one and only, Caroline Flack appears telling us to gather around the fire-pit as my nerves start building. We all sit together as the tension builds. She asked a couple questions to Jordan and Tom before getting to the point. "So, those of you coupled up, as you know, you were all asked to secretly vote for the two least compatible couples. Your votes have put two couples at risk of being dumped from the island", she starts eerily. "So, single boys and single girls, tonight... you are safe. Can all the couples please stand?", she asks. Michael notices my nerves as he grabs my hand as we stand up. "You alright?", he whispered. "Yeah, just nervous" "Why?" "I'm a bit of a bitch if you haven't realised yet which tends to make people hate me quite quickly", I reply. Michael smiles and gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"The first couple safe is... Amelia and Michael", she announces as I sigh in relief realising my nerves were for nothing. Michael gives me a swift kiss as we sit together. Amy and Curtis, Yewande and Danny and Tommy and Mollly were also safe, meaning Anton and Elma and Lucie and Joe were at risk of being dumped from the island. My palms started sweating as they went to stand either side of Caroline. "So, the four of you are now vulnerable... but only only two will leave the villa tonight. The public have been voting to save one islander from each couple". We all looked around shocked and nervous. "The islander saved by the public will keep their place in the villa and have another chance to find love... the other will be dumped immediately". 

"Elma and Anton, the public have decided that the islander they want to save is.... Anton".

"Lucie and Joe, the public have decided that the islander they want to save is... Lucie". 

We all stood up as Caroline left as I walked straight to Joe, who was like my brother in here. "I'm gonna miss ya bro... that wasn't the right choice, you shouldn't be leaving", I tearily announced. He placed a hand on the back of my head and shook his head insisting it was okay. I continued to Elma telling her i'm sorry as I hugged everybody else and huffed in annoyance. Michael wrapped an arm around me as we walked them to the door and waved them goodbye as a tear finally slipped. 

They're both such lovely people and Elma didn't get her chance... I wish them the best on the outside I really do and I'm gonna miss them both so much for different reasons. I'm absolutely gutted and I know it's just going to get worse from here with the dumpings.

The mood in the villa at bedtime was a bit low, which was understandable. Today was a fun day up until then. As we lay in bed, Curtis gives us a speech on never taking things for granted. As  I was lying down I saw Lucie out of the corner of my eye as I felt an immense amount of sadness for her. I rolled out of bed as I leaned over to talk to her. "I know it's probably gonna' be a bit upsetting sleeping on your own after so long but I just want ya to know, my bed is right next to yours and i'm a very light sleeper anyway so if you want to talk at any time or even just want to have a little cry or a presence, just tap 'is awake... I swear I don't mind", I offered lightly as she smiled and thanked me while pulling me into a tight hug. I rubbed her back and gave her a kiss on the cheek before heading back to Michael. "Goodnight boys and squirrels", I shouted as the lights dimmed, earning a chorus of replies before falling asleep within minutes in Michael's familiar arms.

{A/N} It's 1:54am and I am knackered but I wanted to get this one chapter done before I go to sleep. Hope you all have a wonderful sleep/morning whenever your reading this :) x