Day 43

I stood with Chris in the kitchen as he tried to teach me how to make a perfect iced coffee but it was an entire fail with the amount of times the lid had slid off while I was shaking the beverage, I was losing my very short temper very easily. Instead, Chris proceeded to make mine for me seeing as it was one of the hottest days in the Villa so far and I was in dire need of a chilling drink. "How are things with you and Harls?", I asked him as I sipped on my drink. He nodded as he sat down next to me on the bar stools. "We're going good... I'm really enjoying getting to know her and she actually makes me laugh and not many women can do that", he replied as I coughed obviously and raised an eyebrow. He rolled his eyes as he slung an arm around my shoulder, shaking me slightly. "Other then you of course, darling", he replied dramatically as I laughed in response.

Chris just reminds me of my home life and my family and he makes me miss them even more than I already do. He reminds me of my big brother.

"I've got a text!", I hear Harley call from over by the pool.

Harley and Chris, It's time for your first date. Please get ready to leave the Villa. #DontBeKneady #BakingLove

I give Chris a side hug from beside me as he scoots off with the boys while I head off with Harley and the girls to get her changed for their date. "Are you excited?", India smiles at her and she nods enthusiastically. "Don't be kneady... if you're baking bread I want some", I thought out loud to her as the rest of the girls agreed and she laughs as she finished off getting dressed. We all waved them off at the front doors before heading back into the garden. I sat in the kitchen... as always - what can I say? I hate the sun and I hate sweating. "You looked very lonely", I heard someone laugh from behind me as I turned and was greeted by Curtis. I laughed as I turned to him seeing he was coming up to fill his bottle as I offered to do it considering I was half way through doing my own. "Lemon as well please darling, thank you", he responded in a posh accent as I nodded and laughed lightly.

"You know we haven't talked much in here in a while", he pointed out as I continued to make him his cold drink. "Yeah, that's true. I never really noticed before", I responded shortly. "I don't think it's for any specific reason though", I continued as I shrugged my shoulders and he nods in agreement. "Maura's your best friend in here as well if I'm not wrong?", he questioned and I nodded. "The girl's an absolute idiot, just like me and that's probably why I love her", I laughed. He laughed alongside me, "Your dance routines and your karaoke sessions in the morning time do entertain me". I laughed loudly at the thought of it. We chatted for another while and laughed at little things.

Curtis does seem like a sound guy, we just don't really have that closeness that I have with certain people but he's a good friend and a great guy to talk to. Maybe it was because he came in with Tommy and I hated him when he came into the Villa I never really paid much attention in getting to know him and now that I think about it, that's harsh.

Our conversation seemed to last a lot longer than I had thought as Chris and Harley come prancing into the Villa with a basket under their arm as I approached them, giving them both hugs and taking the basket from their arms. "Can I eat this? Or will it just be fucking raw?", I laughed as Harley and I walked towards the daybeds with the girls to explain to us about her date with Chris and she seemed like she had an amazing time. Eventually night fell and we had all gotten changed, in a lengthy amount of time, for the evening. Our night had barely begun before Belle's phone chimed as she reads a text aloud telling all of us to gather around the firepit immediately. We all looked at each other in confusion as we did what we were told and hovered around the fire-pit full of nerves and anxiety.

As we sit there Curtis' phone goes off as he reads his text.
Islanders, the public have been voting for their favourite couples. The couples with the fewest votes risk being dumped from the Island tonight.
We all looked around to each other as Ovie's phone chimes next.
The two couples with the fewest votes and at risk of being dumped from the island are...
Next, my phone chimes as I take a deep breath and gasp slightly at what the message read,
Chris and Harley...
Amber's phone then chimed as she read off the contents of her text,
Anton and Belle...

My heart fell out of my chest as I realised it was my two best boy mates in here and I was losing one of them tonight. I put a hand up to my mouth in shock and anxiety as we waited anxiously for the next text and the two couples stood up in front of us. Molly's text then read that only one of the couples will be leaving tonight and, in Love Island style, it was down to us to choose who. I turned to Michael as I shook my head and felt tears well in my eyes. "I can't do it... I can't send either one of them home, I just can't", I croaked out. Michael tried to calm me down as both Anton and Chris could see my distress and rushed over to my side to reassure me. "We will never blame you, for whatever decision you make. Amelia, we know you don't want to vote for either of us. It's okay, really...", Anton tries to calm me down as I don't respond and instead pull them into tight hugs. "Sorry for being a drama queen guys", I apologised to, not only Anton and Chris, but everybody else as well and they all reassured me once more that it's completely fine.

"Can you please just choose? I really can't, I'm so sorry-" "Amelia, love, calm down. It's okay I'll choose", he hushed me as I nodded and felt sick as everyone started making their choices. We were the last to make our decision and it was currently two votes each. I stared blankly at the ground as Mike talked about the decision he had come to. "So the couple we've chosen to save is... Anton and Belle", he announced as I felt the tears well in my eyes as I put my face into my hands and cry silently as I felt my girls come over to try and calm me down. I stood up as I dried my tears and the girls hugged me tightly. I approached Anton as I pulled him into a tight hug, "I can't imagine this Villa without you in it", I mumbled into his shoulder as he rubbed my back and kissed my head in a friendly way. I pulled away as I saw Chris waiting to hug me. I felt my eyes water again at the sight. "I'm so sorry", I croaked out as he hushed me and stroked my hair while we swayed in silence. I pulled back and he held my face in his hands as he smiled and placed a kiss to my forehead like my brothers would.

"I feel so childish", I laughed to everyone in the dressing room as Harley packed away her things. They all laughed with me, "He's your best boy mate, obviously you're going to be upset". As we headed to the front door, I hugged Harley tightly as well and wished her good luck on the outside. I pulled Chris into one last tight hug as he muttered in my ear, "Take care yeah? I'm going to see you in a matter of days and I'm pretty sure you've got the iced coffee making down... keep out of trouble". I laughed slightly and dried my eyes on his shirt. I nodded as he walked to the door and grabbed Harley's hand, walking out and waving to us as they left. I blew them a kiss and cheered loudly for them on their departure as I felt Michael wrap an arm around my shoulder and Maura grab my hand squeezing it tightly.

It just goes to show how close you become with people in here... They left way too soon and didn't deserve it at all. I'm going to miss waking up in the mornings to mine and Harley's chats about our times back home in Newcastle and mine and Chris' banter that drove everyone up the walls.

{A/N) Three updates in one night, who is she? Also I know it was meant to be Curtis and Maura's date in this chapter but I wanted Chris and Harley to have their date before they left because I had set it up so they left in this chapter. Why I chose them? Idk, maybe it was to get an emotional reaction out of Amelia or maybe it was so I could stop writing Harley's name because it's a pain in the ass and I wrote this entire chapter as Harvey until someone pointed it out (thank you so much by the way lol) x