Day 21

{A/N} The photo above is to remind you of the beauty that is Amelia Kingston
(Claudia Tihan) x

The tension is still in the villa the next morning as I ignore Danny and Arabella to the best of my abilities. I know it seems petty but she was one of the nicest girls in here and I'm going to miss her and as far as I'm concerned, it was Danny's incapability to be honest that got her dumped in the first place. I know Amber was closer with her in here than me so I couldn't imagine how she felt - It'd be like if I lost her, Maura or Molly. She explains to me in the dressing room that her and Danny had come to an altercation when Danny kissed Arabella just minutes after Yewande left... I guess Michael was still trying to stop me crying at that point. I'm an absolute wet mop in here I swear. 

I sat with Michael in the kitchen as he stands beside me. "I think it was a bit immature for Amber to act like that last night...", Michael starts as I look at him. I raise an eyebrow, "When?". "While I was calming you down", he replied normally. I grew confused and tried not to show my annoyance. "You weren't there though", I trailed off cautiously. He shrugged his shoulders, "Yeah but I hate it when girls are childish, like that time with Maura when she took me on a date and I got annoyed at you for being childish", he ranted. I've never been more confused. Like, is he looking to pick a fight with me? "Why'd you bring that up for? I thought we were over that", I replied with my annoyance gleaming. "Just as an example", he replied as if this conversation was normal. "Are you lookin' to pick a fight with me? Like seriously, after the last one are you really trying to do this again?", I huffed as he looked at me shocked. "No! I'm not trying to pick a fight, I'm just asking that you don't get involved 'cause I'm tired of being annoyed at you is all and I know Amber is your best mate in here", he responded. 

I gasped in shock. Jesus Christ. Who are you and what have you done with Michael? "Is you being annoyed at me a regular thing now?", I asked dreading the answer. He ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "No! Of course not-" "Then what Michael?", I replied growing tired of arguing with him. I don't know what's wrong with us at the minute. We're both so short fused with each other, we're constantly at each others throats, we never talk anymore. When he didn't answer I felt eyes looking at me from all directions, meaning everyone else was listening. "What happened to us?", I whispered as I felt like I should be tearing up but i'm not. He sighed and didn't answer. "Why won't you talk to me?", I talked lowly. I could see his eyes start welling up as my heart broke for him. I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back tightly. "I don't know what's happening with us... things feel so different and I'm looking at you in a way that's scaring me", he trails off into my neck. I sighed. "Yeah... I know", I replied. Although, I think I meant it a lot more than he did and in an entirely different way. 

Maybe we were too perfect and now cracks are starting to show, I just don't know how to cope with it. 

I walked up to the terrace after our exchange as I heard footsteps following me up, when I reached the terrace I realised it was Molly-Mae who had followed me up as she sat beside me, crossing her legs. "What's happened?", she asked curiously. I sighed as I exploded with emotions, "I don't know what to do anymore, like Michael is being so strange with me. He's picking fights and we're being very distant and not affectionate anymore and I just don't feel like he wants to be with me anymore. Like... after our fight was resolved all I could think was - so, when's he going to ask me to be his girlfriend then? I like him so much more than anybody knows and it's so fucking frustrating when he seems like he doesn't want to know me anymore". Molly calmed me down as I finished talking. "Babe, you and Michael have had the easiest ride in here that I've ever seen in a couple like seriously, it's kind of abnormal. I think your both just starting to realise that you like each other more than you think and that's scary but I'm sure you can work through it", she counsels me as I think about her words.

I nod slowly. "I just feel like we're pushing each other away and I'm trying to fix us but it doesn't seem like he is", I complained. Molly rubbed my back in reassurance, "Amelia, trust me you'll fix this. Both of you. 'Cause your the cutest couple here and I'm rooting for you both", she cheers as I laugh and pull her into a hug. "Thank you so much", I sighed into her shoulder as he pulled away and kissed my cheek in a friend way. "Anytime babe, you'd do it for me", she replies and I smiled as we walked with our arms linked, down to the garden where everybody was sitting as the sun was setting. 

That night, we decided the best way to defuse the tension in the villa was through a sex education based quiz featuring balloons. We split into two teams, Green and Orange, as Michael and I were on the green team. The first question was, "According to a survey, what is the most popular sex position? A. Missionary B. Doggy or C. The Eagle". Our team popped our balloons first and guessed Missionary which we got wrong as the orange team got the point. The game continued as we all laughed hysterically at some of the questions and the failed balloon popping. It wasn't awkward on mine and Michael's behalf, surprisingly. We laughed and giggled about the position the whole time. This game revealed Michael thinks about sex quite a lot. The final question bewildered me, asking what percentage of people use a smartphone during sex. "What do people send snaps to others while just on top of their partner hoping they won't notice?", I screech as everyone laughs. Michael was still laughing at my joke when it was time to pop the balloons which made us fail at popping it. Which was alright because they got it wrong anyway and we got it alongside winning the whole challenge.

After the challenge we all separated into smaller groups and chatted. I strolled with Michael. "That challenge was fun", he smiled. I laughed and nodded. "Yeah, it was a laugh", I replied. "Look, Amelia I'm sorry for how I've been acting lately and I promise i'm not lying when I say I don't know what's going on with me but I really do want to try more again with you... so, like do you think we could start all over?", he asked quietly. I smiled and nodded, "Of course Michael. I really do like you", I replied. He pulled me into a hug and gave me a slow and loving kiss before stalking away as I realised what's just happened. Start all over? Like, from the beginning? I don't want to be moving backwards with him but it seems like that's whats happening and it seems like he wants to be stuck in the honeymoon period. We're seeing each other every hour of everyday, we're starting to get a little short fused but that doesn't mean I want to go back to the start... Does it?

{A/N} These two are so problematic I swear *Eye Roll*. Hope your all enjoying so far and as always everything else that happened in that episode still happened. Goodnight loves x