Day 30

{A/N} Yum.

"This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever witnessed in my life", I laugh as I brush my teeth at the sink and watch while Belle attempts to shave Anton's ass. The whole situation itself was hilarious and I was spitting my toothpaste everywhere as she tried to get every inch and he was throwing her off with laughter because of the ticklishness. I walked down to the garden afterwards and headed towards Michael in the kitchen. I'm still laughing at Anton making Belle shave his ass in the bathroom and I look like a lunatic laughing to myself. Michael looks at me questioningly as I just shook my head, "Just don't go near the bathroom... or Anton". He didn't question any further as he just laughed and gave me a peck as I walked towards Amber, Maura and Molly who were all sat on the swing. Just as I had sat down, Jordan's phone chimes signalling a text. "Yo! Man's got a text!".

Jordan, As you are single, this afternoon you can take someone on a date. Please choose a girl and get ready to leave the Villa. #SingledOut #BackInTheGame 

We all cheered for Jordan as Amber let out a silent 'yes' excitedly in the corner. I guess she really does like Jordan now more than Ovie. Bless her. As they left for their date I gave them both hugs as they headed off and we headed back to the garden. "How are you feelin' babe?", I ask Ovie who looks strangely relaxed. "It is what it is innit', like if he likes her that's okay let him be, it's her choice", he replies honestly. I nod at his casualty as I laughed because of how laid back the man was. "If another girl was taking Mike out on a date, I'd be fuming", I trail off. He laughs lightly, "Yeah.. but I don't love Amber", he replies brutally. I laugh at his straightness and shake my head as I walk away. Minutes later, I'm sat with Maura as we chat about different things - mostly about how much we miss our family and friends. 

"My brothers will definitely take the clean piss out of me when I get out of here", I laugh as she asks why. "Because I've been a proper wet mop and they're goin' to call me a sap", I reply. She scoffs and shrugs her shoulders. "You're in love, it's a magical thing", she jokes and I laugh. She continues to tell her about her mum and how she misses her the most. Somewhere in the background of our conversation Amber and Jordan arrive back into the Villa. "I've got a plan... I'm goin' to tell Curtis how I feel tonight", she trails off as I gasp and turn to her. "But first...", I scolded as she groaned. "Do I have to?" "Yes! You can't just not tell Marvin that you fancy Curtis". I feel like her mum sometimes I swear. "Alright fine... well, I feel like a good move to make then would be to ask him to teach me how to dance".

Soon enough, our plan was initiated and Maura was dancing her feet off with Curtis and his apparently simple cha-cha. And sure enough, like every other night, night fell way too quickly. Amber tells us in the dressing room that she's going to tell Ovie that it's not working. Same thing with Lucie and Drago and Maura and Marvin... did anybody who came back from Casa Amor with a new guy actually work? When we were all dressed we headed down to the garden as usual, apart from the fact that fucking Craig David had suddenly appeared in our Villa. We were all shocked and Anton looked like he was on the verge of crying which amused myself and Lucie. We danced, drank and laughed the night away. This was literally what we all needed. 

After everyone had left, I sat with Amber and Amy on the daybed as she tries to talk to us about things with Curtis. Us being the amazing friends we are, beat her with a pillow because she had some very stupid ideas that was only going to make her out to be a knob... so we were kind of being knobs but it was to save her making a knob out of herself. I'll stop saying knob now. 

Amy... god bless her, her heart is made of gold but she is an idiot. She can't help it though, she has never been in a relationship before so she's never had to deal with heartbreak... she really needs to let it go. 

I stand with Mike in the kitchen as his arms wrapped around my front, standing behind me. He kissed my head lovingly as we watched Lucie and Maura tell Drag- I mean, George and Marvin that things aren't working anymore. Then, I realised Ovie and Amber talking heatedly on the daybeds. "I'm glad we're not problematic", I trail off as he looks at me with raised eyebrows. I roll my eyes, "...anymore". He laughs as Ovie walks away shouting something about Jordan going to get his missus. I gasped at his rudeness. "No need for that mate", I mumble as I pulled away from Michael and give him a kiss before walking towards Amber and Jordan. Amber filled me in on what happened and I reassured her that he was just hurt and he'd be fine in the morning. 

Eventually the night calmed down and it was time for bed as we all got changed and got cuddled up with our partners. As the lights turned off, I lay with my eyes closed as Michael ran his pointer finger up and down my face soothing me. It was only when I was drifting off to sleep did I realise... what are we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please welcome Amelia to the beach hut!"

I smiled widely, waving at the camera and the screen with the sound of Caroline's voice filling the room. "Hiya!", I reply enthusiastically. "Amelia, our viewers have a few questions for you that I hope you don't mind asking", she replies as I laugh and reply with an 'of course not!'. "Great, so your first question comes in from...

Amelia, who are your closest boy mates in the villa? Oh god I love them all, but I'm quite close with Anton, Tommy is actually amazing for advice and Jordan is like one of the funniest people I've ever met in my life. Along with Ovie. And yes, I do realise that's four boys but I love them all... OH and Mike obviously!

What do you think of Curtis and Maura? To be perfectly honest, I think he's making Maura happy at the minute and I think that's all that matters.

Are things between you and Tommy awkward at all anymore? Thankfully not, I love Tommy he's a great guy, despite the past, hopefully our friendship can last this time and he won't ghost me again.

Who are your closest girl friends in the Villa? I'm very very close with Molly, Maura and Amber but I love all of the girls. Jourdan seems really cool aswell. 

Did you know Amber before you came into the Villa because you're both from Newcastle? Personally, No I didn't but then I found out she's actually slept with my brother so that's fab. 

And the million dollar question that everybody has been dying to know is, WHEN IS MICHAEL GOING TO ASK YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND? I don't know!!! Hopefully soon though, I mean we've got the 'I Love You's' out of the way so I don't know what he's waiting for!

"Amelia thank you so so much for coming on here and answering some questions for us! Everybody give a hand for the beautiful Amelia Ward!", I smiled and waved as the interview ended and I headed back to my daily life in the Villa that's soon coming to an end. 

{A/N} I changed things up a bit and gave our Amelia a little beach hut interview so you can see more into what she's thinking... It's also 12:26am. I want my bed. Gooooodnight x