Day 37

{A/N} Amelia's outfit for the Island Club!

"Morning", I mumbled to Maura as she reappeared into the dressing room after checking on Curtis. She smiles at me and I close my eyes and rest my head on the mirror i'm sat in front of. I hissed as the curlers in my hand burnt my finger because of my tiredness. "Why're you so tired?", Amber laughs as I only groan in response. "Fucking, Anton's snoring", I mumble annoyed. The girls all laugh as we finish getting ready and head down to the garden. We barely had any chance to sit down and chill before we were informed that we were doing a challenge in the garden called 'Snog, Marry, Pie'. I groaned loudly as Michael come over and threw an arm around my shoulder with a laugh, "It'll wake you up love". I rolled my eyes and placed a kiss to his cheek as all the boys stood in a line.

All the girls went and we all had a laugh at Amber pieing Ovie and the harshness of it and then Fran pieing Chris. I, of course, went last as I walked towards Mike and gave him a short but sweet kiss and the proceeded to grab the ring and walk towards Chris. "Your the second funniest person I've ever met, besides myself, and I absolutely adore you to pieces so I think you'd be a sound husband", I laugh as I kneel on one knee in front of him. He put his hands to his face and fake cried as he picked me up and swung me around in circles.

I love Chris man, like he just reminds me of my brother so much. He's such a great guy honestly.

As I strolled towards the boys with my pie I tried to pick a culprit as I decided to choose Tommy after Maura had done it but he had ducked, so clearly I had taken him off guard as it hit him right on the nose with such force as everyone doubled over in laughter. "That's for ghosting me, bitch!", I laughed as I reminded him of our past relationship. He only shook his head with a bright smile on his face. "Just you wait Ward, just you wait", he laughed. I shrugged my shoulders as I walked away with my finger in the air at him, jokingly. It was then the boy's turn to make their choices as I stood with the girls in a line. Anton went first as I stood beside Belle, we all assumed he was heading her direction for a snog, instead he pecked me as he laughs saying, "Because you're the best kisser in the kissing challenge".

Everyone's jaw dropped, specifically mine, Belle's and Michael's. I looked to Michael shaking my head, begging him to drop it and not make it into a big deal. "It's like kissing my sister", he continues as he walks back for the ring. "Come at me with a ring I fucking dare you", Belle snarks as everybody laughs but I could sense the tension in Belle's voice and the air. When he knelt in front of her it was the most awkward situation of my life, as he walked away I rubbed Belle's arm. "At my expense again... should've learned your fucking lesson the first time", she mutters. The rest of the boys continue as I'm now married to Chris and Ovie because, quote "I'm their wifeys" and then chased around the garden by Tommy just so he could get a stupid pie in. Now, It's Michael's turn as he gives Belle a polite kiss on the cheek, "That's because your a lovely girl and your a great friend to Amelia". I internally awed over the comment as he turns to me with a ring, "I mean, I just love you to bits even though you bully me", he laughs as he slides a ring onto my finger and kisses me gently. He then pies Fran because of their brother/sister bond.

Eventually the challenge is over and we all go our separate way, I headed towards the living room with Belle as she explains how she's feeling currently. "I'd never embarrass someone like that", she croaks out as I rub her back and she stops talking and rests her head on my shoulder. "I know babe", I sigh out as I run a hand through her hair. "I'm a respectful person, I don't need this shit", she croaks out on the verge of tears. After a while, Belle wants to be left alone for a bit so I head outside and sit in the garden on the beanbags by the pool with Curtis and Michael. "How are things with Maura and Francesca?", I ask Curtis. He sighs as his eyes widen momentarily. "I honestly don't know", he replies. I laugh slightly as we continue to talk about random topics.