Day 27 - Amelia's POV

{A/N} Amelia's outfit for the recoupling!

I woke up to a strong arm around my waist as I smiled but grew confused as I saw it was tattoo less, I then realised where I was and who it was as I turned my head to see Dan waking up. "How did your arm end up around me?", I laugh. He smiled tiredly. "I think it just slipped...", he retorts. I snort as I pushed it off and playfully slapped his arm, standing up to get changed for the day. "You loved it!", I heard Dan call out behind me as I smiled brightly and turned, flipping him off before continuing on my route. I smiled to myself as I realise how happy I've been the last couple days in Casa Amor and start to compare it to the joy I felt back in the villa. I shake my head because I could feel it beginning to spiral with the decision I know I'll have to make soon enough. 

I sat with Molly-Mae and Amy out by the pool as Amy chats to us quietly. "I don't actually know what love is... but like being here and not being able to contact him, i've just kind of realised... this is love", she rants as I smile at my friend's confession. It also made me think and my thoughts made me grow anxious so I pushed it to the back of my head. We counsel her as she tells us she doesn't want to tell him yet as we try to talk her into it. 

Amy deserves love, she's genuinely one of the most kindhearted people I've ever met and I'm glad she found love in such a great guy like Curtis... Her admitting that also makes you think, like doesn't it.

As I was laying with my girls by the pool, I heard my phone chime as everyone grew quiet when I picked up my phone and read the text aloud. 

Girls, Tonight there will be a recoupling in which you must decide whether you want to remain coupled up with your partner back in the Villa, or recouple with one of the new boys. #StickOrTwist #FollowYourHeart 

Amy lets out a cheer as everyone starts growing anxious. "We're going home!", she cheers as I laugh slightly at her excitement. The boys and the girls separate as we sit to chat about the recoupling tonight. "Imagine, if Michael has recoupled with a new girl like, Imagine!", I said as I pulled a beanbag up beside them. They all immediately disagreed. "No, you're secure, Molly and Amy are too. Me and Luice are single so it doesn't really matter for us and then that leaves Amber...", Maura points out. "I really like Jordan but then like, the more time I've been spending with Ovie the more the connection grows and I want to see where that goes...", Amber trails off as I can see her grow a guilty look. "Don't feel guilty babe, Jordan will understand", I reply as I rub her arm. "How are you feelin' Amelia?", Lucie aks. I shake my head and huff. "My head is absolutely fucked", I reply simply. "I haven't seen you this happy in a long time...", Molly points out and I'm glad she's being honest with me. 

The girls agreed, "Yeah but I think her and Michael have more chemistry...", Maura continues. The girls all basically start ranting about the qualities both the boys have and their opinions on it, which is nice and helpful but I want to make this decision myself. I tell them all to pipe down and that I'd make my mind up at some point before the recoupling. "But like, what if I stay loyal and he doesn't? I'll look like a fuckin' mug and I'll kick myself for letting Dan go because I like Dan", I point out as the girls all grew silent. "It's your choice at the end of the day", Amy says as the girls all give me a group hug to reassure me that things would be okay. I suppose I'll just let my heart do the talking. 

The rest of the morning consisted of everyone talking, non-stop about the recoupling and filled with my worries and everyone else's excitement to get back to the villa. I think that Maura is leaning more towards Marvin and Lucie is leaning more towards George a.k.a Ivan Drago as I like to call him which he hates but he knows he can't stop it, which means I seem to be the only one genuinely struggling with who to pick. I don't think I've ever felt so much anxiety in my life. As the sun began setting we all headed to the Casa Amor dressing room to pack up our things and get ready for the dreaded recoupling. The whole while I felt my stomach doing flips and I was also feeling guilty for avoiding Dan all day, I was just too confused to know what I was doing. After we were all dressed, we all piled into cars and I shivered from the coldness of the night, it was much colder tonight than other nights. "Here", I heard a voice call behind me. I turned to see Dan holding out a jacket for me to wear.

I shook my head but he wouldn't take no for an answer, slipping it over my shoulders and keeping his hands on my shoulders. "No matter what your decision is, I really like you Amelia. And your an amazing woman to know", he whispered as I thanked him. His head dipped towards my lips but stopped, asking for permission wordlessly, I nodded. He pressed his lips to mine in the first kiss we've had that wasn't provoked by a challenge. It was short and sweet. I pulled back and pulled him into a hug before smiling at him as we jumped into the cars to head back to the villa. Back home. And only then, on that journey home, did I make my mind up on who I wanted to continue my journey with and I can only pray it doesn't start drama. 

{A/N} I'm going to put the recoupling into a separate chapter from this one, then there will be Michael's view up until this point and then there will be an entire chapter dedicated to the recoupling... I literally just made my mind up on what I wanted to do and who I wanted to couple up as I was writing this... I literally feel like it's going to affect me. Enjoy the next couple chapters ;) x