Day 44

"Does anybody want a coffee?", I croak out through my tiredness as I had woken up surprisingly earlier than my fellow Islanders, meaning I was dressed first. Maura let our a noise which I took as he approval and Molly also. As I stood there making their coffee's and my tea, I thought of how Chris had spent yesterday morning trying to teach me how to make a perfect iced coffee and smiled at my frustration because I couldn't do it for the life of me. "How are you feeling, love?", I heard Michael's voice call from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my front and kissed my shoulder lightly. I smiled at the affection as I turned around and swiftly kissed his lips, "I'm okay, It's just weird that they're not here anymore... especially Chris". He nods in understanding as he helps me carry the hot drinks to the dressing room where Maura and Molly were. "Thank you hun", they chorused as I smiled in return and headed back down to the quiet garden to chill on the beanbags. 

"Amelia, do you want breakfast?", Ovie called from the kitchen as he and India had taken it upon themselves to make us breakfast. "No thanks babe", I reply as he smiles at me and continues cooking alongside India. I watched as everyone sat around the kitchen eating and I couldn't help but feel lonely down here by myself. Therefore, I was about to jump up and head over to the girls but I smiled contently as I realised they were all coming to me. "You looked lonely", Belle smiles as they all sat on the remaining beanbags and the grass. "Thank you girls", I smiled lightly at them and Maura reached over and hugged me briefly. We chatted for a while until we hear Curtis call that he'd gotten a text. 

Curtis and Maura, It's time for your first date. Please get ready to leave the Villa. #GetFruity #SqueezeTheDay

Curtis jumped up in excitement as he cheered alongside the boys. "Oh, he's excited", Maura points out as we laugh and jump up to help her change. "That's cute, I like that one", I pointed out as she changed her outfits. "I'm so excited to go on a date I actually want to go on", she laughs as we all agree with her and finish helping her get ready. When we were finished they walked off on their date as we waved them off and they both looked ecstatic to finally be going on their first date together. I walked back out into the garden with Molly as we lounge around on the daybeds. As we lay there talking we were both falling asleep, seemingly very tired, so we decided to have a little nap on the daybeds. "Shall we have a little spoon?", she laughed. I nodded as I laughed alongside her. "I'm the big spoon though", I remarked as she agreed instantly. We both lay down as I put my arm around her waist from behind and fall asleep almost instantly.

I don't know how long we were sleeping for but I had managed to wake up to the sound of quiet snickering from above me as I opened my eyes and saw Tommy and Michael with their phones in their hands taking photos of mine and Molly's position. "You know what... I don't even care, she's better to cuddle than you", I smirked at Michael as I felt Molly stir from under my arm. "You ruined a perfectly good nap...", Molly snapped at the two as they roll their eyes laughing. Our conversation is cut off by Curtis and Maura reappearing from their date and that made me realise that we must have napped for hours. "God, we were out ages", Molly laughed as we got up to go and greet the two. "Must have been hours... this sun is taking a toll on us", I laughed back as I engulfed Maura into a tight hug. "How was it?", I asked and her only response was a massive grin making me laugh at her excitement. I wrapped Curtis into a quick hug as well, asking him how it was before heading off with the girls as she began to explain how their date went. 

"It was honestly, unreal", she sighed happily as she chatted to us about picking fresh fruits and the conversations they had had, obviously making her very happy. Suddenly, Amber's phone chimes as she yells to the boys that she had gotten a text. 

BREAKING NEWS; Islanders, It's time to find out who has hit the headlines in today's challenge. #FakeNews #SidebarOfShame   

We all groaned at the thought of being criticised by the public... other than Maura, that woman has too much energy and no shame. As we all approach the challenge area and take our places, Belle reads out the first blanked headline for Tommy to guess. "(Blank)'s mum can see her having a romantic spark with (blank)". Tommy decided to throw a drink in Amber and Ovie's faces, getting the question entirely correct as he won us a point. The game continued like that for a bit until it was Ovie's turn to swill one of us. "Love Island's (Blank)'s younger brother claims she would suit (Blank) better than (Blank)", Anton read out. My thoughts drift as I know I've been speaking about my brother a lot in here but I hope it's not them because I'll kill them when I get out of here. Ovie approaches me knowingly as he throws it in my face and then hesitated before throwing it in Anton's face, proceeding to throw it in Michael's. "You got two correct", Anton pointed out. I gasped slightly that my brother had said that. "Love Island's Amelia's younger brother claims she would suit Greg better than Michael", he read as he gave us the answers.

"He loves his sports so he's probably only saying that so he can meet ya", I laugh to Greg who was at the other side of the bench. Everybody laughs with me, including Michael, which I was thankful for. "I don't care, don't worry", he winked at me as I nodded and the game continued. 

Aaron, you little shit, I'm going to kill you when I'm out of here.  

The game finished after a few tense and a few hilarious headlines and we headed back to the Villa to get changed for the evening. In the dressing room, Molly ranted about the viewers saying she doesn't like Tommy or doesn't like Curtis and Maura's situation, bless her she's really bothered. As we headed down to the garden we were greeted by cocktails as we all cheered at the treat we were given. "Oi Amelia, do you think i'm manly?", Curtis called to me. I laughed and rolled my eyes at the question, "You're manlier than me anyway mate". He shrugged his shoulders and smiled slightly, "I'll take it, I mean have you heard your burps". I gasped sarcastically as I slapped his arm lightly before walking past and having a cheers with the girls. "Cheers to fake news", Belle smiles and we all laugh along with her and agree. 

I noticed that Ovie seemed a bit off tonight so I decided to pull him for a chat to see what was up. "What's up babe? You're very distant tonight", I point out as I sip at my drink. He sighs as he begins to explain how he was overthinking about the money question earlier and I could completely understand where the man was coming from. "Do you see where I'm coming from?", he exasperated. I nod my head, "Of course I know where you're coming from. Your just trying to be sure but, to me, India seems like a lovely girl and she seems to really like you". He stares at the floor with a straight face as he sighs lightly before turning to hug me tightly. "I'm going to go chat with her about it", he says as he gets up and approaches her. 

The rest of the night continued swiftly as Anton chatted to Belle about the comment his best mate said and everybody else laying everything on the table, it was finally time for bed. We had also received a text telling us the hideaway was open as we all instantly voted for Curtis and Maura following their date earlier on today. I crashed into my comfortable bed as Mike wrapped me up in his arms and we got comfortable for the night. We bid our friends goodnight as we lay there, kissing and laughing for a while before turning over and falling asleep. "I love you", he whispered as I smiled instantly. "You too", I replied quietly, falling asleep happy and content once more. 

{A/N} I get my GCSE results on Thursday and it's safe to say I. Am. Shitting. It.