Day 3

{A/N} Amelia's dress for the later part is above!

The next day I woke up with a strong arm around my waist as I smiled, once again waking up happy. The past couple days I have been getting to know Michael more and I have been really enjoying his company. As we both got up, still half sleeping, I wandered to the dressing rooms bumping into Callum's shoulder on the way there, I mumbled a quick sorry and carried on walking. Things have been incredibly awkward between us since he tried to kiss me and I just don't really know what to say to him. When I reached the dressing room I saw Lucie looking upset and tired. "How are ya' feeling babe?", I questioned sympathetically. She shook her head. "I just really don't know anymore, I care about them both, you know? And Joe's saying things... I just don't know what to do", she sighed. I looked at her sadly and gave her a hug. "I think you'll be fine babe, whatever is best for you is what you have to do no matter who ya' hurt". She smiled at me sadly as we left the conversation there and got changed into bikini's.

I do feel really bad for Lucie, but at the same time I feel like she'll be fine and she'll work out who she's meant to be with in the end.

As I walked into the kitchen I was greeted by Michael making coffee and he passed me a cup and I thanked him quietly. I sat up on the counter top as the villa was quiet, probably because of it being early morning time. "So tell me, what's your history then? Why are you here?", Michael questioned me as we sipped at our drinks. "If i'm honest... I need the money", I smirked. He laughed and looked at me nodding his head. "We're both here for the same thing then", I laughed in return. A moment of comfortable silence passed before I sighed slightly.

"I've only ever had the one boyfriend and it was Tommy. We met when he came to Newcastle for some sort of thing for his brother. I gave him a tour of my hometown and introduced him to my family and my baby brother was ecstatic to meet him. We started dating from then on, the distance between me in Newcastle and him in Manchester was a struggle but we did it and I loved him, for the whole 8 months and for many after. He never technically broke up with me. He just ghosted me one day, never talked to me again, blocked me on everything. That was it. That was the closure I got from my one and only every relationship. That was two years ago, hence why I wanted an older man now".

Michael rubbed my back and smiled at me, I was proud of myself for telling him that. He placed both hands on either side of my face as his face slowly inched towards mine, "You didn't deserve that", he whispered quietly. I nodded. "I know", I replied. Before anything more could happen, the sound of someone jumping in the pool broke us apart. I scratched my neck embarrassed and slowly crawled away from him. 

Someone dig me a hole and bury me in there because I fancy the absolute pants off of him and that scares the shit out of me. 

Apparently I had been living under a rock all day because of the amount of shit I've missed today. Lucie is an emotional wreck because she's torn between Joe and Tommy, lots of stuff has been said between them and then every time Lucie gets close to Joe, Tommy resorts to Amber as some sort of back up? But of course she isn't having that, which is one of the many reasons why she is my best friend in here.

The sun had set and we were all changed once again, just like every night as I sat with Yewande who doesn't know what to do about Sherif. "Like I don't fancy him one bit", she exclaims. I nod my head, "Well, you can't help not fancying someone", I reply. She shruggs. "I guess i'm just a bit annoyed because I haven't met anyone yet". "Babe, it's day three. You've got a good while to find someone", I replied chuckling. She shrugged in agreement before we both walked off as I went to join Amber on the day bed, needing her advice on something. "Amber, hun", I said as I approached her. She looked up at me as I wrapped her in a quick hug. "What's up babe?", she questions as I sit beside her. "Me and Michael nearly had a kiss earlier right, but do you think it's too soon?", I question curiously. She smiled widely. "Firstly, i'm so excited for you and secondly Amelia, honestly, if you fancy him and you want to kiss him - go for it. Your not marrying him, I mean your not even his girlfriend", she laughed. I nodded and laughed along with her as we sat together and chatted small talk for a bit about Tommy and other things.

After a short while Michael approaches and asks me for a chat, to which Amber winks at me before getting up and leaving making me laugh. "What's up?", I questioned. Michael looked at me as he lay down beside me, closely. "I've been thinking...", he trailed off as I stared at him. "Well, to be straight, I've been thinking about how annoyed I am that our kiss was cut short earlier", he mumbled. I think he was trying to be confident but it crumbled half way through his sentence. I smirked at him, hiding my nerves. "Is that right?", I asked and he nodded. "Well then... what's stopping you now?". He looked at he as he smiled and slid one hand to the back of my neck, pulling me towards him and smashing my lips on his. I smiled into the kiss. It was sweet, soft and slow. 

He is a great kisser. And I can't stop smiling.

We pulled away to hear the clapping of our friends and their cheers. We glanced around to see them all watching and I laughed loudly, putting my head in Michael's shoulder. After a minute, I decided to get up from the bed and Michael followed alongside me. He gave me short, quick peck before we walked towards them. It's safe to say I could literally not stop smiling. 

{A/N} Just to be clear, this is still the part of the series where the Lucie, Joe and Tommy love triangle is still a thing and I feel like everybody knows the story with that which is why I haven't written much about it, this is also Michael's love story soooo. I have written everything so far in one night and its currently 2:38am... I'm an insomniac.