Day 22

{A/N} Look at his cute little face :(

I smiled at Michael's arm around my waist as I woke up. I felt him place a kiss to my shoulder and my cheek as we got up to look decent for the day. As always, I'm the last one to move from bed so the dressing room is basically empty other than me and Molly. We chatted quietly about how things are with her and Tommy when Michael comes in with Tommy as they looked at me with a shy yet sly smile on their faces. "What?", I questioned curiously. "Do you have scissors and an electric razor on you?", Tommy asked as I nodded hesitantly. "Yeah, but they're a hairdressing type", I said as I grabbed them from my bag. " "What do you nee-" "Can you please cut our hair?", they interrupted my simultaneously. I looked at Molly as we burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Go on down to the garden then and put the kitchen stools in front of the mirror at the outdoor gym", I laughed as they rushed off cheering. I noticed a look on Molly's face as I turned to look at her. "Yes, I'll do yours too get a move on with getting ready", I huffed jokingly as she thanked me. 

I strolled down to the garden and saw the boys had done what I asked them and Tommy was sitting in the chair patiently. "Alright what do you want then?". He explained what he wanted as I started on his hair, after about 5 minutes I had a sudden crowd of people watching me cut Tommy Fury's hair. It was a long 25 minutes before his hair was faded and trimmed as he thanked me and Michael sat down. He explained what he wanted and I was glad that he didn't want me to touch his curls much. Halfway through me doing his hair, Arabella and Lucie began doing some Yoga as the hormonal boys watched and I was thankful Michael couldn't turn his head. As if he read my thoughts he speaks jokingly, "Don't worry, If you weren't cutting my hair I still wouldn't be staring". I grinned as I smacked him across the head lightly and continued his hair. Once finished, I gave Molly-Mae her trim and layers which took about the same time as the rest and realised it took up quite a portion of the day. Suddenly, Molly's phone chimes from right in front of me.

Islanders, It's time to find out what the public really think in today's challenge. #BreakTheInternet #Buzzing

Maura seemed excited as the rest of us weren't so much. We all ran to the challenge area as we figured out it was called 'Online Buzz' and me and Michael stood behind an orange pillar with a buzzer on.  And let me tell you, this game was savage and awkward... I think the worst ones being; "Nah, Tommy deserves more then Molly-Mae. She doesn't like him, she likes 50k" and "Tommy and Lucie were meant to be. Look at them!"... so yeah it's safe to say Molly got absolutely ridiculed. We also had a couple thrown at me and Michael being - "I did really like Michael but not so much now, not sure he's into Amelia" and "...Michael is whipped by Amelia". We drifted past the first comment although it was on my mind the rest of the challenge and probably the rest of the day, and laughed at the second one because it was a shock to all of us. In the end, Jordan and Amber and Michael and I were joint winners as we cheered and laughed.

I didn't realise I had Michael whipped but if I do then I'm happy about it.

After the challenge we went back to the villa and I could tell Molly was fuming. I strolled with Amber to the swing as she rants about one of the tweets claiming Amber was settling for Jordan. She explains how she fancies him and is enjoying getting to know him but if she's honest she doesn't really see a future with him, she's just enjoying her time for now. As we finished I walked up to the terrace where I could hear Maura talking to Lucie as I walked out onto the terrace they were mid conversation. "Never say never?" "You could say that". I gasped as they looked at me and laughed. "Yes, I was eavesdropping. Shut up. Luce, you want to get to know Tommy?", I questioned shocked. She shook her head and laughed as she retaliates, "Never say never". 

Later that night as we were getting changed, the topic was still on the challenge from earlier. "Guys, for every one bad comment there are a million good comments. We're all wonderful people-" "And I'm a money-grabber" "To Money-grabbers!", Curtis' speech finished as we all cheers while standing around the counter top. I could hear Molly's annoyance as we noticed Tommy chatting to Lucie. Molly explains how she thinks there should be boundaries in their friendship and I couldn't agree more. Eventually, Curtis grabs Molly off of us and, by the looks of things, grills her. One conversation drifted to another and it was safe to say tonight was a lot calmer of a night than the other night. And I'm glad the tension in the villa has dropped immensely compared to some other dramatic nights in here, the quiet is lovely. The quiet made sleeping in the villa tonight a very easy and enjoyable task.

{A/N} Proud of myself for writing 4 chapters today lol I'M DYING TO SEE IF MICHAEL IS GONNA COUPLE UP WITH JOANNA AND I REALLY THINK HE IS AND SHE'S LITERALLY BEAUTIFUL AND THIS COULD DO A LOTTTT OF DAMAGE TO THE STORYLINE, maybe... possibly. We'll see ;) x