Day 24 - Michael's POV

{A/N} You asked, I listened. Here's Michael's view of the start of Casa Amor ;)

I feel like a lads day out is exactly what we all needed after all the drama the last couple days, so it was good to get out of the Villa for a while. I do miss Amelia, even though I've only been out of the Villa for an hour or so - I'm not going to admit that to the boys though, I'm already "Whipped" enough. We walked back to the Villa and I'm excited to see her again. We've hit a rough patch and I know I'm being a knob to her, kind of vice versa, but I have my reasons and It'll take a few days to come to terms with it. I have to have a chat with her soon though. Suddenly, Curtis stopped in his tracks alongside Jordan, causing confusion until I saw the situation. That's not our girls. "Hi boys!", one of them said as we approach them, still in a state of shock. 

"Wait there... these aren't our girls" then I was like shit, that means the original girls are over in Casa Amor with six other boys. 

We all greeted them one-by-one as they introduced themselves as Belle, Joanna, Nabila, Jourdan, Maria and Lavena. Looking at these girls, my first instinct is 'None of them are as beautiful as my Amelia' until the horrific thoughts crept up of Amelia greeting six other guys and possibly finding one of them attractive... for that sake, Joanna is gorgeous. She's just not Amelia. "What's your type then?", I strike conversation with some of the girls on the daybeds. One of the girls mention that they'd love to see Curtis dance. "Curtis! They want to see your moves", I call as he walks over. "I haven't even done this for the other girls", he laughs. He busts out his moves, impressing the girls and giving us a laugh. After a while, the boys and girls separate to talk about each other. 

"If I go I go, I'm not goin' to change who I am just because six new girls come in, I'm not gonna force myself to like one of them", I say as the boys agreed. "I don't think she'll have her head turned", Tommy tries to reassure me. I nod softly. "Do you think your head could be turned?", Jordan asked me. I thought for a minute, which did look like hesitation which gave the boys a big enough idea. Could I be swayed? I mean, yes Joanna is gorgeous and she seems like a very nice girl but things with me and Amelia were just picking up again. And I really like the girl... really really like the girl. When I didn't answer, the boys took their own answer as they switched the conversation to Danny and Anton who are currently single. I wasn't listening much, getting stuck in my own thoughts, doubts and secrets.

By nightfall, we knew the girls a little better, making sure they felt welcomed into the Villa. As I talked with Anton, Joanna yells out that she had gotten her first text in the Villa.

Islanders, Tonight Main Villa will take on Casa Amor in a game of sexy charades. #ActUp #Roleplay 

We all gather around the fire-pit waiting on the game of 'Sexy Charades' to begin. I teamed up with Joanna... I'm not too sure what my attachment is with her in here but I'm goin' to find out tonight. I know Amelia and I aren't even in a relationship... but I've been coupled up with her for basically a month, I think you can understand how much I like the girl. The game begins as we rush around trying to get them done as quickly as possible. At mine and Joanna's turn, we read the card 'Turn me On' as my competitiveness came to play - shocking the both of us as I grabbed her and kissed her neck until the others guessed it right. 

It's a turning point for most people.... and they got it pretty much straight away so...

After the game it was revealed that we scored 13 points as Casa Amor scored 15, making them the winners. "I can imagine Amelia over in that villla cheering, 'It's not about taking part, It's about winning'", I groan as the guys agreed. "We're the prize guys", I heard Jourdan joke as we laughed. I sat with Curtis and Tommy as they worried about their positions. "Mate, there's no way Molly's head is turning", I reassured him as Curtis agreed. Curtis was seemingly having doubts about his and Amy's relationship, saying that his head wouldn't have turned if he didn't feel there was something missing. Eventually, I pulled Joanna as we sat and she started pointing at my tattoos. "I'm a Libra", she says as I say the same. "Well we're supposed to be balanced", she continues as I laugh. "Yeah, and very indecisive", I reply. She laughs and agrees. "You are my type... and I want to know, obviously your coupled up with Amelia, how things are going with her?", she asked genuinely. I smiled at the mention of her name.

"Yeah, things are going well with her but we haven't had like a proper test in here yet so that's why i'm worried about her being over in Casa Amor", I reply cautiously. "Do you not trust her?", she twisted. I shook my head immediately. "I trust her, one hundred percent, It's other guys I don't trust like, obviously she's a beautiful girl and guys are going to want to crack on with her and because she's so nice they'll think she's flirting and.... maybe that is the case or maybe she's just being very nice", I rant. "You two looked a bit unstable before yesterday when things escalated a little bit", she smirked. I laughed and thought back to last night, glad she didn't regret it and she enjoyed it as much as I did. "Yeah... I guess we were just coming out of 'The Honeymoon Period' and we had a rough time but I guess we were both scared of what we felt for each other.... you also have to remember that we see each other every hour of every day, we are going to be at each other's throats at some points", I comment as she agrees completely. 

"So, could you see your head getting turned? Like, are you open to meeting someone else in here?", she asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, like, I feel so strongly towards her but if there's someone I feel like I could get on better with then... yeah, I suppose so", I reply honestly. She smiled and nodded before we separated and headed towards the Villa to get ready for bed. Myself, Curtis and Tommy all took the daybeds as we hoped our girls did the same. It was respectful that way. "Am I being stupid sleeping out here?", I question strangely. "It's just respectful for her mate", Curtis replied. I nodded as we all eventually fell asleep. 

{A/N} I'm still trying to decide who's head will be turned so keep your comments coming.    :) x