Day 23

{A/N} Amelia's outfit for the neon party!

The next morning, I woke up and Michael wasn't in the bed with me. I grew confused seeing as he always wakes up at the same time as me or waits for me to wake up to say good morning. Actually, looking around the room it was empty and there was nobody in sight. The confusion grew even more until I walked up to the dressing room and was greeted by Maura. "Where is everyone?", I asked tiredly. She laughed, "You've slept in, you were knackered and nobody had the heart to wake you up". I nodded and laughed. "Tom's said something bad about me", she started as I could feel her tone shift. I raised my eyebrows as she explains how Jordan had told Amber that Tom had said some things about Maura but she swore she wouldn't tell anyone and she tried to tell Maura but didn't want to dishonour her word to Jordan... It's all a bit confusing to be honest but after she explains it becomes a lot clearer and I can see why she's so on edge about him. 

She waits on me as I change and then we head down to the garden to join everybody else. In the kitchen, I'm greeted by Michael with a short kiss which seemed almost rushed as he strolled past me with Anton and Curtis, heading inside. I am still confused as to where Michael and I stand but there's nothing I can do because I'm scared to talk to him, every time we do an even bigger argument starts. I walked down to the beanbags where Amber is telling Amy about Lucie saying never say never about Tommy, then Curtis joins us and the message is passed to him. We chatted about it for a while. "Do you think she'll tell him?", Amber asked quietly. We all shrugged, "I hope not, for the sake of Tommy and Molly's relationship", I replied. The nodded in agreement. As Tommy got a text, pulling out of our conversation, he reads it aloud for us all to hear.

Tommy and Molly-Mae, You're going on a date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #SaddleUp #TooHotToTrot

We all laughed as we realised they're going horse-riding. We all headed up to the dressing room and helped Molly get changed. "Is this your first date?", I asked shocked. She nodded and you could tell she was ecstatic. As they walked off, we waved them goodbye as we wandered back out to the garden. I sat with Lucie as she chatted to me about her feelings towards and friendship with Tommy. "I think, you should respect his wishes to calm your friendship down a bit for Molly's sake but if you like him and want to tell him then go for it and hopefully things aren't dramatic afterwards", I pep-talked her. She nodded and agreed. "Yeah, the drama in this Villa is too much to handle sometimes", she laughed as I laughed along with her. I looked over at the swing and saw Jordan and Maura talking and I could already tell that she was trying to get what Tom said about her out of him. I watched as she walked over to Tom, looking quite annoyed.

She started screaming at him as he looked shocked and was trying to retaliate. "So, I'm an attention seeker? Why did you get into bed with me last night and kiss me like that if you think I'm a fucking attention seeker?", she growls as he tries to come back from it. I laugh at my confident best friend as she ridiculed the fuck out of him for being a liar when she asked if he had said anything about her. "You're playing a fucking game! You can fuck off", she curses him as she struts away. I immediately walk after her alongside Lucie and Arabella as she fumes and I try to calm her down. "Fair play babe, honestly, there was no need for him to be such an dick", I reply. The other girls agreed as we all chat to her in turns 

 I left Lucie with Maura as I walked back out to the garden, bumping into Tom on the way. "How is she-" "Piss off Tom, your a dick. Leave her alone". I walked past him and sat on the daybeds with everybody else. I looked at Jordan and saw a relatively guilty look on his face. I sat down beside him and gave him a quick hug. "Props for telling her what he said babe, I'm glad she knows and won't have a knob made out of her now by him", I said as he thanked me. I sat beside Michael as he wrapped an arm around my waist. "You alright?", he questioned nicely as I cuddled up to him. I smiled. "Yeah, I feel bad for Maura just", I replied. He nodded and kissed my shoulders that were to his front as I was sitting between his legs. Suddenly, a very happy looking Tommy Fury and a very smiley Molly-Mae Hague appeared as we all jumped up to give them hugs and greet them. "How was it?", I grinned as she smiled and nodded her head dramatically. "It was hilarious trying to watch him get on that horse", she replied. I laughed hysterically as she told us the story and explained the date which sounded lovely. Maura then fills Molly in on what's happening with her and Tom.