Chapter 4

HOW TO HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD

End Times Prophecy Conference Presentation

"How to Hear the Voice of GOD" given by Donna McDonald:

June 8, 2013

My dear friends, my old friends and my new friends:

These words were dictated to me from the LORD. You see, I am not a public speaker, I am a servant. The LORD speaks and I am to obey. First of all I want to repent of my sins before a HOLY GOD, I cast out the enemy and send him to hell under the precious Name of YAHUSHUA, I cover this room, myself, and all the attendees with the precious blood of YAHUSHUA. I protect this area under the Holy Name of the LORD.I pray to the LORD and I give HIM myself, I give HIM my arms, my legs, my body, my heart, my mind, my spirit. I give HIM everything. I tell HIM I want all of HIM and want to go deeper with HIM. Well, if you give HIM all of yourself and tell HIM you want more of HIM-all of HIM, something is going to happen. I received the gift of hearing HIS Voice almost two years ago. HE has revealed amazing things tome ever since.

I want to tell you how I received this letter from the LORD. I was in the car with my kids in the back seat and my husband driving and we were going down the highway at 65 mph on the way to Florida.

My son, Austin, set up my computer so it would act as a word processor. I said to the LORD that I was ready to hear a message from the HOLY SPIRIT about what I should say at the conference.HE spoke these words to me to share with you. I typed as I heard HIM speak. My family can attest to this. I read them the words assoon as I was finished typing them.

This is what HE wants to say to you. I have prayed and received these words and HE is speaking these words prophetically to you:

I created the stars in the sky and the sand on the beaches. I created birds and butterflies and leaves and trees. I have created mountains and oceans and lakes and paths and streams. I have created everything beautiful for you to enjoy. I created it all for you, MY children, to enjoy while you are firmly planted on this earth. I havealso created the heavens for you to enjoy. All of you have had your feet firmly planted on this earth but not all of MY creation will seeheaven.

They will stand at the gates of heaven and will meet ME Eye to eye some day, one day, but not all will hear, "Well done good andfaithful servant." Only those who give ME their all will hear those Words. Only those who put aside ALL of their own hopes, plans, and dreams will ever see MY Home, the one MY FATHER created for ME and the one I have created for you. Only those children who place ME first in their lives will ever see ME Face to face and will enter heaven where I have created great places for you to enjoy.

It is not enough that you go to church, drive your mother to the store, read MY Bible occasionally or call out to ME in your time of need. No one's religion or their church traditions or their statues or idols ever saved them, nor their rote prayers. I want MY children to call out to ME everyday in prayer. I want MY children to look on ME as their BEST FRIEND, to treat ME like I am the BEST THING that ever happened to them. When I died on the cross, a horrible death,

I became the BEST THING that ever happened to each one of you.

I broke the curse once and for all over sin and over religion and all the do's and don'ts that the prior generation knew.

MY FATHER gave ME for you so that you would not have to suffer and endure the torture and pain that I did when I died for you on the cross: a feat that no man has ever endured and lived through like I did until I died late in the afternoon that day at Golgotha. I became the perfect sacrifice for you. I became your LAMB on that cold, cruel cross to suffer for you so that you would not have to. Why would MY children want to take 'matters,' in their own lives, into their own hands, instead of putting their lives into MY Capable GODLYHands? Why would you think you know what is best for yourself when I know all and I have created all and I know the perfect planfor you?