Chapter 45

EACH DAY APART FROM MY WILL FOR YOUR LIFE IS TIME SPENT IN THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS...

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, April 27, 2014)

Susan, my daughter, I want to give you new Words. These are important Words.

Children, it is I, your GOD, there is shifting like sand. The world is moving to evil, all is growing evil. Only a few adhere to MY Words.

Only a few focus on what I have to say, who want to walk with ME every day. Very few are sensitive to MY SPIRIT and pursue the filling of MY SPIRIT. There is a depravity of Truth, MY Truth, MY Word. Very few pursue what is pure, Holy, through the Words found in MY Book, MY Holy Book. The people are not interested in their GOD, their SAVIOR, LORD, and MASTER. The world is collapsing under the weight of its sin--its own sin. It is crumbling and coming apart under the weight of evil, evil that is everywhere. There is only one place that is safe--in MY Arms, surrendered, submitted to MY Will, repentant, and seeking after ME with a child-like faith with a heart that pursues GOD as the ONLY HOPE...the ONLY SHELTER...the ONLY SOLUTION...the ONLY RELIEF to a world dying and full of corruption.

Children, you must come alive, come away. See your GOD as your ONLY HOPE, the ONLY WAY, The NARROW PATH to freedom.

There is no other road. All other roads lead to destruction. All other roads are paved with traps, holes, and road blocks placed in your way by MY enemy to destroy you. Surrender to ME and make your way back to the Narrow Road. All other routes are sure destinations to hell and your destruction. These Words are for your benefit, to guide you, lead you, to bring you back to safety. There is no hope in this dying world except with a relationship with ME, your LORD and SAVIOR. Drop the world, stop holding hands with evil, the evil that surrounds you. You must be set apart. There is no other way.

You must pull away from the world. Only I can enable you to do this.

Only I have what you need to pull yourself free from the sin that besets you and keeps you in its grip. It is only by MY SPIRIT that you can accomplish what you need to be set free from the pull of sin and the lure of the world.

Lay your life down. Surrender your ALL. Repent for the sin you commit daily. This is the only way. Acknowledge the price I paid to cover your life of sin, the things you have done against ME, your CREATOR. I will receive you and give you a clean heart, clean robes. You must be willing. Only you can do this, no one else can do this for you.

Turn back to your GOD. I will purify you, clean you up, put a spirit of right-thinking within you, MY SPIRIT. HE will guide you, lead you in MY Perfect Will for your life.

Don't tarry. Each day apart from My Will for your life is time spent in the kingdom of darkness apart from the LOVER of your soul, bringing destruction into your path. Exchange your heart of stone for a heart of flesh. Now is the hour of your deliverance if you accept MY Offer. Receive MY Offer of MY Blood-Covering over your sin, your life of sin against your GOD. There is no other way to blot out your sin and the evil that comes between us and will separate us for eternity.

There is only a brief time before the world will slide into total depravity, into the hands of the enemy. Are you coming out with ME when I retrieve MY bride or staying behind to face the worst? Salvation is MY Offer. Come and redeem your soul.

I Am the GOD worth knowing, YAHUSHUA

John 12:40 (KJV): He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV): In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of CHRIST, WHO is the Image of GOD, should shine unto them.

Matthew 7:13-14 (KJV): 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and  many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Ephesians 5:25-27 (KJV): 25 Husbands, love your wives, even as CHRIST also loved the church, and gave HIMSELF for it; 26 That HE might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word, 27 That HE might present it to HIMSELF a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.